Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the girls side name one that was committed before coming to TBU?
    Not going to call out a child, but on the 00/99 team. Came to the team this year. Also a big highschool star for her highschool, and recognized in ODP. Know her and the family well.

Comment

Not going to call out a child, but on the 00/99 team. Came to the team this year. Also a big highschool star for her highschool, and recognized in ODP. Know her and the family well.
      ^^^This^^^
      Came from the club across town already committed

Comment

She gone

Comment

She gone
          Is this accurate?

Comment

Come over to Liverpool!!! The best DOC, Craig Heseltine, is here.

Comment

Heard Carlos Castenada is headed there also

Comment

Is this accurate?
                It must be...it's on talking-soccer

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  is this accurate?
                  no it is not, i just talked to george.. She stays.

Comment

TBU!!!!!!! Charlie Slagle

Ok you got me. You named 1 girl out of 74 girls (99/00/01). So TBU is a terrible club because 73 girls have committed while playing at TBU and 1 girl came over from another club who was already committed. Really. Why do you care? If you don't like TBU don't have your kid play there, simple as that. Lots of other choices.

Comment

Ok you got me. You named 1 girl out of 74 girls (99/00/01). So TBU is a terrible club because 73 girls have committed while playing at TBU and 1 girl came over from another club who was already committed. Really. Why do you care? If you don't like TBU don't have your kid play there, simple as that. Lots of other choices.
                      They answered some one else from TBU that said “Name one”, they did so what’s your point?

Comment

You asked, the person answered.
                        Not sure why you are all bent out of shape.

Comment

Will say, we landed at TBU after a few clubs. All the previous clubs had their strengths but TBU does excel at lending support to players and their families that want to play in college. I recognize that is not the goal for every player and their family - but - if that fits what you are looking for, their level of support is very high. In my daughter's case they provided support from the very beginning - that awkward stage where your kid has to revise their list from their "Top 10 Schools (Stanford, Virginia, Georgetown, etc.)" to something more realistic, through several coach conversations where TBU coaches make themselves available to college coaches, to actually reviewing scholarship offers (no two are the same) and providing advice for how to respond to the offer to try to get more/better. Cannot compare to other clubs in detail but will say that if you seek support from the TBU leadership in the pursuit of playing in college you will get a ton of support. But,be aware, your kid needs to keep their grades up for maximum support!

Comment

Will say, we landed at TBU after a few clubs. All the previous clubs had their strengths but TBU does excel at lending support to players and their families that want to play in college. I recognize that is not the goal for every player and their family - but - if that fits what you are looking for, their level of support is very high. In my daughter's case they provided support from the very beginning - that awkward stage where your kid has to revise their list from their "Top 10 Schools (Stanford, Virginia, Georgetown, etc.)" to something more realistic, through several coach conversations where TBU coaches make themselves available to college coaches, to actually reviewing scholarship offers (no two are the same) and providing advice for how to respond to the offer to try to get more/better. Cannot compare to other clubs in detail but will say that if you seek support from the TBU leadership in the pursuit of playing in college you will get a ton of support. But,be aware, your kid needs to keep their grades up for maximum support!
                            This is 100% accurate.

Comment

We had the same experience.

Comment

They will bring ECNL back and hire great coaches. This will be the go to club!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X