X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no Fred at FC Boston. #FakeNews

Comment

Ummmm yes there is! He ran the girls side. The girls and the boys just split what once was FC Boston is now Scorpions (girls) and Bolts (boys). People don’t understand that this thread was started before the split, and yes most talk on this thread is in reference to the girls side.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Ummmm yes there is! He ran the girls side. The girls and the boys just split what once was FC Boston is now Scorpions (girls) and Bolts (boys). People don’t understand that this thread was started before the split, and yes most talk on this thread is in reference to the girls side.
        So Scorpions isn't part of FC Boston?

Why are you talking about Scorpions in an FC Boston topic?

Start a new thread. This one wasn't that interesting to begin with. Now it's inaccurate as well. Total fail.

Comment

Start a new thread. This one wasn't that interesting to begin with. Now it's inaccurate as well. Total fail.
          Does FC Boston even exist now? Surely it went back to Scorps and Bolts like before the merger?

Comment

Does FC Boston even exist now? Surely it went back to Scorps and Bolts like before the merger?
            Even better reason to cut his losses and get off the cross.

Comment

Even better reason to cut his losses and get off the cross.
              Or slither out of the pit of his own filth

Comment

I guess you can’t fix stupid!

Comment

I guess you can’t fix stupid!
                  When are the Bolts holding ID clinics for DA programs?

Comment

When are the Bolts holding ID clinics for DA programs?
                    They've already picked their two additions for both older teams.

Comment

They've already picked their two additions for both older teams.
                      I have no idea what this even means.

Comment

OK ? I'm confused?
                        I thought soccer was WAY better in England? Then how does a player who saw NO action on a college team in America now play on a Pro team in England?

Comment

OK ? I'm confused?
                          I thought soccer was WAY better in England? Then how does a player who saw NO action on a college team in America now play on a Pro team in England?
                          What player? What team?

You realize there's about 20 different levels of "pro" teams in England.

But, players change and bodies change. I know of someone who was an OK D2 player who climbed the ladder to Bundesliga 2 in Germany. Got caught up in the right opportunity under the right coach and hung on for 6 or so years as they went from low levels to almost the top before he aged out.

Comment

What player? What team?

But, players change and bodies change. I know of someone who was an OK D2 player who climbed the ladder to Bundesliga 2 in Germany. Got caught up in the right opportunity under the right coach and hung on for 6 or so years as they went from low levels to almost the top before he aged out.
                            OMG!!!! Just went to Bolts Pro page. So Sad! Ye$ caught up in the right opportunity$$$

Comment

What player? What team?

Harlow Town FC in England > is that a good Pro Team ? How much do you think he is getting to play there?

Comment

Harlow Town FC in England > is that a good Pro Team ? How much do you think he is getting to play there?
                                This why players in the US suck-they expect somebody else to do their training for them.
                                Look it up yourself...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X