Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D3 south tourney winner

Ok, who do you think will win the D3 championship this year? A couple of the favorites in no particular order would be last years winner Norwell, Vineyard, Medway, Norton, and Foxboro.

Any sleepers?

d3 winner

I would stay its a toss up between a few schools. I would rank those teams in this order. Medway, Foxborough, Norwell, Norton, Vineyard. No idea about sleepers.

Comment

sleepers

Those appear to be the top returning squads. My sleeper is DS, they are experienced, big, strong and fast. Really good returning group that will compete win D3 after surprising the TVL and winning the league, like they did a few years back. D3 championship coming home this year?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ok, who do you think will win the D3 championship this year? A couple of the favorites in no particular order would be last years winner Norwell, Vineyard, Medway, Norton, and Foxboro.

Any sleepers?

Comment

Those appear to be the top returning squads. My sleeper is DS, they are experienced, big, strong and fast. Really good returning group that will compete win D3 after surprising the TVL and winning the league, like they did a few years back. D3 championship coming home this year?
        It'll be a long time before DS challenges for the D3 state championship again. DS loses a lot to private schools every year, and the recent realignment forces them to play against bigger schools with strong soccer tradition (like Medway, for example). Their win a few years ago was an anomaly in that DS had 2-3 very strong classes in succession which included a couple of D1 college players. I wouldn't bet on that happening again in the next decade.

Comment

DS

So are you betting against us taking down Medway and then winning the D3 south? We don't need much more motivation to win, so please do talk smack about us...

It'll be a long time before DS challenges for the D3 state championship again. DS loses a lot to private schools every year, and the recent realignment forces them to play against bigger schools with strong soccer tradition (like Medway, for example). Their win a few years ago was an anomaly in that DS had 2-3 very strong classes in succession which included a couple of D1 college players. I wouldn't bet on that happening again in the next decade.

Comment

So are you betting against us taking down Medway and then winning the D3 south? We don't need much more motivation to win, so please do talk smack about us...
            "We"? Are you a player?

Comment

DS did this same thing years back when they won a weaker D3. Get ready for 3 months of this crap until they get knocked out and it's crickets until the next summer.

Comment

DS

Why are you worried about my age? We will win, won before and we will win again,and before you I might add.

"We"? Are you a player?

Comment

DS did this same thing years back when they won a weaker D3. Get ready for 3 months of this crap until they get knocked out and it's crickets until the next summer.
                  To be fair, they had a pretty good run with a state title and a couple of sectional titles to boot. But I agree that it's nice to see the rich kids lose.

Agree with the OP about this year's favorites. The usual suspects will still be playing in November.

Comment

Worry about making tournament first, kid. Motivation is one thing, but do you have the talent?

Comment

DS

No worries on our end, we can talk the talk and walk the walk...we are going to set the league on fire, then take care of business like we know how to. See you in the finals, lol.
                      Worry about making tournament first, kid. Motivation is one thing, but do you have the talent?

Comment

DS

You talk more crap than any team I have seen in awhile. Why so cocky?

Comment

You talk more crap than any team I have seen in awhile. Why so cocky?
                          I'm guessing it's not really a DS player. Their coach runs a tight ship.

Comment

DS

You are a good guesser, I am just a soon to be varsity player...I am not under his "control" yet, lol. And as an fyi, we win despite him, not because of him. Coaches don't win games, players do.

I'm guessing it's not really a DS player. Their coach runs a tight ship.

Comment

You are a good guesser, I am just a soon to be varsity player...I am not under his "control" yet, lol. And as an fyi, we win despite him, not because of him. Coaches don't win games, players do.
                              There is ZERO chance you are a DS player....nice try! You are so clearly a player on another team they have likely beaten, or have an issue with either the coach or one of the players. Give it a rest, you are not fooling anyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X