Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Results from scrimmages are meaningless.
    Sorry, enjoy JV, see ya next year!

Comment

Any results / feedback?
      Anyone know how the scrimmages at BCH went?

Comment

Anyone know where you can find historical scoring leaders for the ISL? Curious about record holders, all-time leading scorers for the different schools, etc ...

I know islsports.org has last years scoring leaders, but now sure where to find anything else.

Comment

Milton off to tough start

Milton was suprisingly weak in the games I watched yesterday. They got beat in all 3 games. BCH spanked them 4-0. the other games were very similiar. I thought Milton was top of the table?? Maybe not this year.

Comment

Milton was suprisingly weak in the games I watched yesterday. They got beat in all 3 games. BCH spanked them 4-0. the other games were very similiar. I thought Milton was top of the table?? Maybe not this year.
            yesterday? were there any games on Monday??

Comment

So St. Sebs, RL and BCH all beat Milton? really surprising

Comment

Can someone please confirm this or give actual information. This site has been good so far and with the season about to start let's try to keep it factual with scores, no disparaging remarks about anyone, opinions and other comments welcome as long as they are reasonable and on topic and relate to the Boys ISL

Comment

La vs Berkshire and Milton vs Exeter today. Time to see who is legit

Comment

La vs Berkshire and Milton vs Exeter today. Time to see who is legit
                    MA 3 Exeter 2

Comment

MA 3 Exeter 2
                      Strong game from MA GK

Comment

Worcester 2 BBN 0. Anyone have scores on the LA Berkshire game?

Comment

Milton smacked Sebs and BCH with starters. True that RL won preseason game against Milton's bench.

Comment

Pre Season scrimmages don't tell much. Coaches trying to get a look at players and different combos. Example is the WA /Rivers scrimmage. Although it was 0-0 at half time with most of starters in, WA was the much better team. Rivers will struggle this season. They only have 3-4 "talented" players and there is very little experience and no depth.

Comment

Pre Season scrimmages don't tell much. Coaches trying to get a look at players and different combos. Example is the WA /Rivers scrimmage. Although it was 0-0 at half time with most of starters in, WA was the much better team. Rivers will struggle this season. They only have 3-4 "talented" players and there is very little experience and no depth.
                              In the end, players play best in the positions they are most familiar with. Switching players in a different position, opens up a weak link. This experimentation does not amount to much.

Comment

Worcester 2 BBN 0. Anyone have scores on the LA Berkshire game?
                                5-1 Berkshire

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X