Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEFC! Not sure this is a serious question? If they give up a goal I would be surprised. Look at who they are playing...
    Its all NEFC regional teams- where's Elite? Results start rolling in tomorrow, should be interesting. My $ on Liverpool F'in A!

Comment

Its all NEFC regional teams- where's Elite? Results start rolling in tomorrow, should be interesting. My $ on Liverpool F'in A!
      FC Stars, Breakers, SSS, and NEFC are participating in pre-season friendlies this weekend. Stars has their own event... Here's their tweet:

"Pre Season Girls Friendlies at the FC Stars Complex weekend as we welcome teams from FSA, Breakers, SS Select, Kings FC and Synergy"

Comment

Well just to be more accurate, on the girls side it's only the NEFC U13 Elite team not participating in this tournament. The GU14 Elite, and the top 2 GU12 teams are there. On the boys side, it does look like none of their top teams are there.

Anyone know what NEFC New Hampshire is? Is this a new region we've not heard about?

Comment

#1 NEFC (best goalie and ODP loaded)
          #2 SSS (best coach and even better when top 12s are added in tourney's to help out)
          #3 GPS (can't argue with GotSoccer points even though all points are from GPS tourney's)
          #4 AZTEC (dark horse to be #1 soon given added talent)
          #5 Stars (just not the same quality as in past - ECNL hurting the recruiting???)
          #5 Breakers (lost too much talent this year to compete)...
          NEFC must be laying low, working out minor kinks, getting ready to shock and awe the competition. Or maybe the projection above was supposed to be a total joke.

Comment

NEFC must be laying low, working out minor kinks, getting ready to shock and awe the competition. Or maybe the projection above was supposed to be a total joke.
            Friendlies at FSA this weekend for Elite and Premier 13's and some U14 girls. U13 Elite boys at FSA as well. It's just kids playing soccer remember? Relax and enjoy the weather :-)

Comment

Friendlies at FSA this weekend for Elite and Premier 13's and some U14 girls. U13 Elite boys at FSA as well. It's just kids playing soccer remember? Relax and enjoy the weather :-)
              Off to a great start. Thanks.

Those projections already aren't holding up so well.

Comment

Huh?

Off to a great start. Thanks.

Those projections already aren't holding up so well.
                Lighten up.

Comment

Liverpool lost to GPS 6-0 in their first game. Ouch!!!

Comment

Liverpool lost to GPS 6-0 in their first game. Ouch!!!
                    To be fair, I think that is Liverpools U12 team.

Comment

I'm not impressed with our teams showing today. How about you? We should have started practiced a month ago ! Uhh

Comment

I'm not impressed with our teams showing today. How about you? We should have started practiced a month ago ! Uhh
                        You're so right. An extra month of practice would have flipped that outcome

Comment

Yeh I heard they lost a lot of talent... The goalie was by far the best player on the team and kept them in every game. Not sure Breakers will win a game all year given the loss in talent.

I think...
                          #1 NEFC (best goalie and ODP loaded)
                          #2 SSS (best coach and even better when top 12s are added in tourney's to help out)
                          #3 GPS (can't argue with GotSoccer points even though all points are from GPS tourney's)
                          #4 AZTEC (dark horse to be #1 soon given added talent)
                          #5 Stars (just not the same quality as in past - ECNL hurting the recruiting???)
                          #5 Breakers (lost too much talent this year to compete)

Thoughts?
                          1 Stars
                          2 Breakers
                          3 Aztecs
                          4 nefc
                          5 SSS
                          6 GPS

Comment

1 Stars
                            2 Breakers
                            3 Aztecs
                            4 nefc
                            5 SSS
                            6 GPS
                            I think...
                            1 breakers ( with no goalie yet) soon maybe
                            2 stars
                            3 nefc
                            4 Aztecs
                            5 sss
                            6 gps

Comment

I think...
                              1 breakers ( with no goalie yet) soon maybe
                              2 stars
                              3 nefc
                              4 Aztecs
                              5 sss
                              6 gps
                              1. NEFC (killed fsa ECNL this weekend)
                              2. Stars. (everyone says so)
                              3. GPS. (Still #1 on GS, NEFC ducked them at own tourney)
                              4. Aztecs (why not)
                              5. SSS (not the U12 or U14 team)

Comment

1. NEFC (killed fsa ECNL this weekend)
                                2. Stars. (everyone says so)
                                3. GPS. (Still #1 on GS, NEFC ducked them at own tourney)
                                4. Aztecs (why not)
                                5. SSS (not the U12 or U14 team)
                                NEFC has beaten GPS a good few times, but will agree that they lost when they played indoors on a small field. Not associated with either team, but I predict that NEFC beats GPS by quite a few goals when they meet in NPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X