Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only in your dreams. Valeo u12s lost to their u13s and u13 GPS beat them 4-1. Keep dreaming.

.....but what about Futsal???
    Last year is over. GPS NPL Mass U13B (now U14B) were excellent but have lost 4 very good players. I don't think that they picked up 4 equal players. Valeo U13B (now U14B) did lose 4-1 but without several starters and in some crappy weather. A loss; yes. But last year is over.

As for the Valeo U12B (now U13B), they would have never beaten the GPS NPL Mass U13B (now U14B) on a 11 v 11 game. The valeo parents need to stop their dreaming.

Comment

Only in your dreams. Valeo u12s lost to their u13s and u13 GPS beat them 4-1. Keep dreaming.
      Not even the best team in its own age group. Both NEFC and WU are better.

Comment

Not even the best team in its own age group. Both NEFC and WU are better.
        Would you mind providing us with a list of u13 NEFC wins over Valeo over the last few years?

Comment

Would you mind providing us with a list of u13 NEFC wins over Valeo over the last few years?
          Oh, here we go again
          Ok, I'm an NEFC parent and I go back to U10 and I've seen every game those two teams have played

U10 1 -0 Valeo
          U12 0-0
          U12 0-0 (1-0 pen)

NU v NEFC

2-7
          0-0

Teams are even and the scores reflect that I think.

Comment

Oh, here we go again
            Ok, I'm an NEFC parent and I go back to U10 and I've seen every game those two teams have played

U10 1 -0 Valeo
            U12 0-0
            U12 0-0 (1-0 pen)

NU v NEFC

2-7
            0-0

Valeo BU14 2015-2016 is almost totally Valeo. NU had little impact
            Valeo BU13 2015-2016, NU had a major impact.

Which NU are you comparing against Valeo U14 or U13?

Please add some birth years to your post so that we are comparing apples to apples

Comment

Oh, here we go again

U10 1 -0 Valeo
              U12 0-0
              U12 1-2

NU v NEFC

2-7
              0-0

Wrong age group. Fixed score for you.

Comment

Wrong age group. Fixed score for you.
                0 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie, 1 goal, 1 best player gone, 1 wrong thread

Comment

0 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie, 1 goal, 1 best player gone, 1 wrong thread
                  Yeah NEFC sucks ;)

Comment

Valeo BU14 2015-2016 is almost totally Valeo. NU had little impact
                    Valeo BU13 2015-2016, NU had a major impact.

Which NU are you comparing against Valeo U14 or U13?

Please add some birth years to your post so that we are comparing apples to apples
                    Based on prior games, the current Valeo U14B cannot even beat the top Maple teams. Fact.

Comment

Based on prior games, the current Valeo U14B cannot even beat the top Maple teams. Fact.
                      Ok. but take it to the U14 thread.

Comment

Ok. but take it to the U14 thread.
                        This thread started w BU13 for 2014-2015. What math are you using?

Comment

This thread started w BU13 for 2014-2015. What math are you using?

No 'math'. I am paralleling any academic related process that addresses a sophmore when he is a sophmore and a senior when they are a senior. Before the school year they are rising sophmores and seniors. The school year has started.

The 'rising U13' when this thread started in 9/2014 is no longer applicable since they are now U14. To continue this thread by your logic as well is no longer valid.

Comment

No 'math'. I am paralleling any academic related process that addresses a sophmore when he is a sophmore and a senior when they are a senior. Before the school year they are rising sophmores and seniors. The school year has started.

The 'rising U13' when this thread started in 9/2014 is no longer applicable since they are now U14. To continue this thread by your logic as well is no longer valid.
                            how's that working for you?

Comment

.....but what about Futsal???
                              Last year is over. GPS NPL Mass U13B (now U14B) were excellent but have lost 4 very good players. I don't think that they picked up 4 equal players. Valeo U13B (now U14B) did lose 4-1 but without several starters and in some crappy weather. A loss; yes. But last year is over.

As for the Valeo U12B (now U13B), they would have never beaten the GPS NPL Mass U13B (now U14B) on a 11 v 11 game. The valeo parents need to stop their dreaming.
                              GPS actually lost 5 players. 3 to the New England Revolution, 1 to the Philadelphia Union and one went to the Bolts for some unknown reason.

Comment

GPS actually lost 5 players. 3 to the New England Revolution, 1 to the Philadelphia Union and one went to the Bolts for some unknown reason.
                                Actually, they lost 6 Top players. JQ is lost for the season . Can you imagine any other team in MA to lose top 6 players and still be any good? You take top 6 from Valeo and gps select team will beat them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X