Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MR from Nobles is all hype. I flattened this kid 3 or 4 times when I played against his squad at a camp. Kid picks on inferior wingers and gasses himself.
    agree. watch tape against some of the better teams. good player not great

Comment

This kid JS from MA has been tearing it up at Team Prep. His touch is of the highest quality. He's put on muscle and gained speed compliments of his rigorous training system(P-90x). Player Comparison: A mix of Tracy McGrady at his peek and a young John Terry.
      Let's keep away from silly stuff and keep up the intelligent conversation we have been having this season.

Comment

Let's keep away from silly stuff and keep up the intelligent conversation we have been having this season.
        The boys are back on campus. The tone of conversation will go down hill fast

Comment

The boys are back on campus. The tone of conversation will go down hill fast
          The revamped Brooks lineup will surprise everyone

Comment

Brooks 2015 will surprise

New look brooks will be a force this fall. New kids added will make the d solid. Should be fun to get back to top ISL FORM! It's been awhile but it's here!

Comment

Who wants to bet Brooks finishes bottom half of the league again this year?

Comment

Still no comments about MA Goalie, Predict they will not win ISL without a top level
                GK. Most important position.
                LA should be preseason favorite. They have a solid goalie and other talented players. May have most depth and best scoring punch. . Rivers has a solid goalie and a very experienced MF but no real scoring threats, Predict BBN, MX, Rivers will finish Higher than Nobles. Just predictions after watching ISL for past four years. Nobles can't beat Rivers at the end of the season when they need a win. MX has some very talented seniors to lead them. All in all should be very competitive with the edge going to LA because of experience, depth, scoring ability and talented GK.

Comment

Still no comments about MA Goalie, Predict they will not win ISL without a top level
                  GK. Most important position.
                  LA should be preseason favorite. They have a solid goalie and other talented players. May have most depth and best scoring punch. . Rivers has a solid goalie and a very experienced MF but no real scoring threats, Predict BBN, MX, Rivers will finish Higher than Nobles. Just predictions after watching ISL for past four years. Nobles can't beat Rivers at the end of the season when they need a win. MX has some very talented seniors to lead them. All in all should be very competitive with the edge going to LA because of experience, depth, scoring ability and talented GK.
                  Has Milton ever had an experienced goalie? I remember having this same conversation last year

Comment

Top teams

LA will be strong this year. They always have a strong defense and with AH up top or in the MF, they will do well. Also, MB in the middle is a threat and holds their team together. MA should contend to win the league. JO is a strong player who should do well at BU. AB from MA is overrated and I'm sorry but Lafayette is not that great of a soccer school. I don't see MX at the top of the league only because they have NO ONE, ok GT will score, but thats it. Their GK (DC at Colby) held them in games and I don't see them winning many games. Nobles and Rivers lost 10+ solid players last year and will hurt without the depth. TD and DA were both great players and their teams will miss them. AG and JH will keep those two teams in games and be great returning players in the league. BBN has BS (gk) and thats about it. They only win games because they play on that stupid turf field and no one can score when they "park the bus." Sorry Brooks but without KH, you will be garbage. Like I'm sure this new kid coming in is decent but their coach dusty won't play him until he grows as a player. They way I see it....

1. MA
                    2. LA
                    3. Nobles/Rivers
                    4. Nobles/Rivers
                    5. MX
                    6. Brooks

Over all, it should be a fun season with a lot of good, close games

Comment

LA will be strong this year. They always have a strong defense and with AH up top or in the MF, they will do well. Also, MB in the middle is a threat and holds their team together. MA should contend to win the league. JO is a strong player who should do well at BU. AB from MA is overrated and I'm sorry but Lafayette is not that great of a soccer school. I don't see MX at the top of the league only because they have NO ONE, ok GT will score, but thats it. Their GK (DC at Colby) held them in games and I don't see them winning many games. Nobles and Rivers lost 10+ solid players last year and will hurt without the depth. TD and DA were both great players and their teams will miss them. AG and JH will keep those two teams in games and be great returning players in the league. BBN has BS (gk) and thats about it. They only win games because they play on that stupid turf field and no one can score when they "park the bus." Sorry Brooks but without KH, you will be garbage. Like I'm sure this new kid coming in is decent but their coach dusty won't play him until he grows as a player. They way I see it....

1. MA
                      2. LA
                      3. Nobles/Rivers
                      4. Nobles/Rivers
                      5. MX
                      6. Brooks

Over all, it should be a fun season with a lot of good, close games
                      It is great to have a good GK. But Nobles/Rivers also have some experienced field players that should get them to the tournament and give them a shot at the ISL title. I agree about BBN and that field. Also agree that LA and MA are favorites. I would give LA the edge. Don't know much about SM, Brooks, BH others. Nobles has some solid players on Defense and offense and Rivers has an experienced midfield which hasn't had much attention. Hopefully it will be a fun year with a few surprises and a close race for the title.

Comment

Who are the experienced players in the Rivers midfield?

KH from Brooks was most overrated player in the league last year.

BBN Is one of the deepest teams in the league with a great goalie and defense and lots if talented attacking players. Will compete for top of the league and will be better than anyone expects.

Comment

It is great to have a good GK. But Nobles/Rivers also have some experienced field players that should get them to the tournament and give them a shot at the ISL title. I agree about BBN and that field. Also agree that LA and MA are favorites. I would give LA the edge. Don't know much about SM, Brooks, BH others. Nobles has some solid players on Defense and offense and Rivers has an experienced midfield which hasn't had much attention. Hopefully it will be a fun year with a few surprises and a close race for the title.
                          Have teams started any preseason activity? I know Nobles had some training with outside coaches and Berkshire school has played at least for scrimmages. MA ? LA?

Comment

Have teams started any preseason activity? I know Nobles had some training with outside coaches and Berkshire school has played at least for scrimmages. MA ? LA?
                            Typo "... at least four scrimmages."

Comment

Who are the experienced players in the Rivers midfield?

KH from Brooks was most overrated player in the league last year.

BBN Is one of the deepest teams in the league with a great goalie and defense and lots if talented attacking players. Will compete for top of the league and will be better than anyone expects.
                              I did not realize prep school silver spoon geeks can be good soccer players. ISL soccer is laughable. I hope Europe isn't watching this ISL soccer circus act.

Comment

Yet you care enough to post about the ISL at 3 am. That is truly laughable. Get a life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X