Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ds

It certainly looks like it was rested b4 you brought it up again. Kids talking crap, whatever...

Back to who is going to win D3, I pick Foxborough.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It certainly looks like it was rested b4 you brought it up again. Kids talking crap, whatever...

Back to who is going to win D3, I pick Foxborough.
      Just too time consuming to spell "before"? But then you spelled out "you" instead of "u"...... so a bit confused as to if you are trying to save time or can't spell. Good luck with your Foxborough pick.

Comment

Just too time consuming to spell "before"? But then you spelled out "you" instead of "u"...... so a bit confused as to if you are trying to save time or can't spell. Good luck with your Foxborough pick.
        Foxborough is actually a reasonable pick. Went pretty far in tourney last year and only
        lost a couple starters.

Comment

Foxborough is actually a reasonable pick. Went pretty far in tourney last year and only
          lost a couple starters.
          Foxboro has the talent but no depth. Will have to stay injury free to win the section

Comment

idiot

You must be the same idiot from DS or where every you are from. Don't B a D-Head. How's that for some shorting of words for you.

Comment

new rankings

Its only been a game or two but I would rank Norton or Norwell #1, followed by Foxborough. It looks the the Vineyard is down, and unsure about Medway. They had 2 games I thought they would win but lost and tied.

Ok, who do you think will win the D3 championship this year? A couple of the favorites in no particular order would be last years winner Norwell, Vineyard, Medway, Norton, and Foxboro.

Any sleepers?

Comment

Its only been a game or two but I would rank Norton or Norwell #1, followed by Foxborough. It looks the the Vineyard is down, and unsure about Medway. They had 2 games I thought they would win but lost and tied.
                Norton, Norwell and Foxboro definitely look strong in the South this year.

I wouldn't count Medway out. Norton may be the strongest TVL team this year so tough early game for Medway. They lost some key players but still have a lot of strength in the lineup so I am sure once they work the kinks out they are going to be very tough.

Comment

Norton, Norwell and Foxboro definitely look strong in the South this year.

I wouldn't count Medway out. Norton may be the strongest TVL team this year so tough early game for Medway. They lost some key players but still have a lot of strength in the lineup so I am sure once they work the kinks out they are going to be very tough.
                  Based on what? Didn't Medway beat Norton last week 3-1?

Comment

I think we can all agree on one thing: D/S will struggle to make the tournament. At least they beat Millis though!

Comment

Seriously

They crushed Millis I do believe. While they may not win it, they will certainly make it....
                      I think we can all agree on one thing: D/S will struggle to make the tournament. At least they beat Millis though!

Comment

Nope

2-0 Norton. And they are the best team in the TVL hands down, they will crush everyone else in their league. Norton is a solid bet to be undefeated.

Based on what? Didn't Medway beat Norton last week 3-1?

Comment

They crushed Millis I do believe. While they may not win it, they will certainly make it....
                          'Crushed' them... and gave up 4 goals in the process. D/S won't make tournament, book it.

Comment

'Crushed' them... and gave up 4 goals in the process. D/S won't make tournament, book it.
                            What in the world are you clowns talking about? Norton is 1-1 in league play, not 2-0. D/S beat Millis 2-0 (have no idea if they "crushed them", but they didn't give up 4 goals), and they are 2-0 in league play. Medway has always been a strong contender in TVL, as has D/S. I believe you'll be proven wrong with your assessment. Then again, perhaps you are high and have no idea what you are saying.... in which case, carry on my friend!

Comment

Wrong again

No, Norton is 2-0 with wins over Medway and Bellingham. Are you talking about girls? This is a boys thread..thanks anyways.

What in the world are you clowns talking about? Norton is 1-1 in league play, not 2-0. D/S beat Millis 2-0 (have no idea if they "crushed them", but they didn't give up 4 goals), and they are 2-0 in league play. Medway has always been a strong contender in TVL, as has D/S. I believe you'll be proven wrong with your assessment. Then again, perhaps you are high and have no idea what you are saying.... in which case, carry on my friend!

Comment

No, Norton is 2-0 with wins over Medway and Bellingham. Are you talking about girls? This is a boys thread..thanks anyways.
                                Ha, yes. That explains it. thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X