X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah that’s it!!! ..... NOT!!!
    It’s all about the cash grab with promises that go up in smoke with a side of mirrors.

Anyone that has kids in this club are uninformed.
    Try surf, Susa, Barca,
    You’d be better off in sachem,lake grove,mount sinai, sound beach..
    Anyplace but stony brook !!!
    It’s really bad.

Previous poster sounds correct. You didn’t get your way and now you’re crying about it. You’re what’s wrong with youth sports. I’m sure drama follows you from team to team. What you’re really saying is “whaaaaaaaa I didn’t get my way” and “my child is the only one that matters”
    Fine example you’re setting for your kid.

Comment

Yeah that’s it!!! ..... NOT!!!
      It’s all about the cash grab with promises that go up in smoke with a side of mirrors.

Anyone that has kids in this club are uninformed.
      Try surf, Susa, Barca,
      You’d be better off in sachem,lake grove,mount sinai, sound beach..
      Anyplace but stony brook !!!
      It’s really bad.
      Lol this is embarrassing to read. I’m embarrassed for your son. OP is correct, you took your ball and went home. Quit complaining, get off the internet and stop embarrassing yourself

Comment

As a Stonybrook parent it’s sad to see this thread. A great community and great kids. Each team here has individual coaches and the kids in the club for the most love their coach.

That being said, yes the direction and leadership is poor and has failed the club. The DOC has no clue how to organize or lead the club.. with that said, my son loves his team and teammates. Hopefully things change so my son can continue with his friends. Since this thread talks about kids “my son and his teammates” I ask you all to please read carefully your posts before you hit send.

Thank you..

Just a parent that loves watching her son play soccer

Comment

MN is a nice guy and means well. But the number of broken promises that come from him and his people is stacking up awfully high.
          MN is perfect for a club like SB. He cares for the players and families within the club. The club isn’t a high level club and doesn’t force teams, kids, families to go in a direction they aren’t ready for. People here are happy where they are at. Not everyone has to play at the top level, SB is more then fine playing in lij and being competitive within their division.

MN has been around this game for a long time and has great experience in youth soccer, so if the direction is lij for our teams, then I believe that’s the best for kids in the club.

Go complain and vent somewhere else, SB is just fine and we will see you in the arch cup

Comment

SB should hire Ronan :)
            Just like all the other more then qualified people they have brought in, they will be fired to keep MN to lead to collapse of SB.

Please don’t ruin Ronan-stay away, far away from Stonybrook.

Long live lugris, best this that happened for the club. Then he left and we followed.

Sb about $$$$$ not kids, teams or progression. How the people pay for the DOC salary baffles me. Thank god im gone and in NP. Just sad I have to drive 14 miles when I live 1.6 miles from P lot

Comment

Just like all the other more then qualified people they have brought in, they will be fired to keep MN to lead to collapse of SB.

Please don’t ruin Ronan-stay away, far away from Stonybrook.

Long live lugris, best this that happened for the club. Then he left and we followed.

Sb about $$$$$ not kids, teams or progression. How the people pay for the DOC salary baffles me. Thank god im gone and in NP. Just sad I have to drive 14 miles when I live 1.6 miles from P lot
              You’re not a stony brook parent. I have your ISP address. I know who you’re. Watch

Comment

Sounds like stony brook was able to shed a few problem parents. Feel bad for whichever club they go to. Grow up

Comment

As a Stonybrook parent it’s sad to see this thread. A great community and great kids. Each team here has individual coaches and the kids in the club for the most love their coach.

That being said, yes the direction and leadership is poor and has failed the club. The DOC has no clue how to organize or lead the club.. with that said, my son loves his team and teammates. Hopefully things change so my son can continue with his friends. Since this thread talks about kids “my son and his teammates” I ask you all to please read carefully your posts before you hit send.

Thank you..

Just a parent that loves watching her son play soccer
                  Disgruntled parent ; “ my son didn’t get his way. Whaaaa. Let me go to the internet to complain. This is how you solve things son”.

You’re pathetic. Your complaints are invalid and behavior is that of an entitled brat who did not get their way. Get off the internet and work on yourself

Comment

All I ask From the people on this thread is.....

Please learn the correct use of then and than. Who gives a crap about your opinion on soccer, teams or clubs.

Comment

Blue Horshoe, loves. andacott steel !!

Comment

Disgruntled parent ; “ my son didn’t get his way. Whaaaa. Let me go to the internet to complain. This is how you solve things son”.

You’re pathetic. Your complaints are invalid and behavior is that of an entitled brat who did not get their way. Get off the internet and work on yourself

You have no idea what your talking about go hide under a rock.

Comment

Please learn the correct use of then and than. Who gives a crap about your opinion on soccer, teams or clubs.
                          If you cared about my opinion then you would learn something, until than I will add multiple opinions. Then we can sit down and discuss Soccer stuff, than you will be educated. Ok than! Talk to you later, and then that’s that.

Comment

If you cared about my opinion then you would learn something, until than I will add multiple opinions. Then we can sit down and discuss Soccer stuff, than you will be educated. Ok than! Talk to you later, and then that’s that.
                            Your grammar is absolutely ridiculous, you use the word then way too many times.

Comment

Your grammar is absolutely ridiculous, you use the word then way too many times.
                              Read what I was responding too, THEN you will understand

Comment

Sounds like stony brook was able to shed a few problem parents. Feel bad for whichever club they go to. Grow up
                                Why is it always the parents is it ever the club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X