Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, the ridiculousness of the threads the last several days makes me appreciate BOTN’s censorship.

This site use to be a pleasurable break from LM’s controlled dialogue now it’s just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Honestly, the ridiculousness of the threads the last several days makes me appreciate BOTN’s censorship.

This site use to be a pleasurable break from LM’s controlled dialogue now it’s just pathetic.
      Barca Pro NY is going to Japan to play in the prestigious Premundialito tournament and will be fully funded. Anyone that says Barca Pro is not like the La Masia academy are idiots. No one here cares about DA here and the training is far beyond what nycfc offers. #ForcaBarca #FCBAmericas #BarcaProNY

Comment

Barca Pro NY is going to Japan to play in the prestigious Premundialito tournament and will be fully funded. Anyone that says Barca Pro is not like the La Masia academy are idiots. No one here cares about DA here and the training is far beyond what nycfc offers. #ForcaBarca #FCBAmericas #BarcaProNY
        Nobody from NYCFC is ever bragging about the fully funded tournaments, flights, hotels, luxury buses and dinners that they get. They dont brag about the $1,000 plus in equipment they get in Adidas clothing, cleats, sneakers, bags, warm ups, travel gear and other stuff that they get.

Barca parents have spent probably $6k to $8k in the last 2 years in registration, uniforms, cleats, season dues, tournaments, hotels, winter fees etc.

They get one free tournament thrown there way and they want to stick there chests out and compare themselves to NYCFC....again!

Why cant you just be happy with what you get and be humble. This is my sons first year in the DA and we have had the pleasure of playing against NYCFC. Not only are they as good or better then I expected but they were all humble and the parents were all well behaved, respectful and humble as well.

Last year we played Barca on several occasions and it was nothing but low class chest bumping on the sidelines. Arrogant and rude....not all but the few that stood out were definitely loud and obnoxious enough to cast a dark shadow on their entire sideline.

I can honestly say that after my sons played against NYCFC this season his new goal in soccer was to make NYCFC some day. On the other hand I remember very clearly having a conversation with my son after playing Barca last year where we were both embarrassed for some of the kids on that team knowing that their parents were the ones causing the spectacle on the sideline.

Comment

The boys and girls?

Comment

Nobody from NYCFC is ever bragging about the fully funded tournaments, flights, hotels, luxury buses and dinners that they get. They dont brag about the $1,000 plus in equipment they get in Adidas clothing, cleats, sneakers, bags, warm ups, travel gear and other stuff that they get.

Barca parents have spent probably $6k to $8k in the last 2 years in registration, uniforms, cleats, season dues, tournaments, hotels, winter fees etc.

They get one free tournament thrown there way and they want to stick there chests out and compare themselves to NYCFC....again!

Why cant you just be happy with what you get and be humble. This is my sons first year in the DA and we have had the pleasure of playing against NYCFC. Not only are they as good or better then I expected but they were all humble and the parents were all well behaved, respectful and humble as well.

Last year we played Barca on several occasions and it was nothing but low class chest bumping on the sidelines. Arrogant and rude....not all but the few that stood out were definitely loud and obnoxious enough to cast a dark shadow on their entire sideline.

I can honestly say that after my sons played against NYCFC this season his new goal in soccer was to make NYCFC some day. On the other hand I remember very clearly having a conversation with my son after playing Barca last year where we were both embarrassed for some of the kids on that team knowing that their parents were the ones causing the spectacle on the sideline.

Yea sorry Troller....you are about 50% off with your numbers and costs....STOP HATE, STOP FAKE NEWS.....cheer for your program and others will cheer for their own...just stop printing 1/2 truths on clubs you are not part of.

Comment

The boys and girls?
              If they take the girls very good for them. If they only take the boys, what else is new?

Comment

I am a BARCA parent and i'm getting sick and tired of 1 age group casting a negative spell on all of Barca. Every time i come on this forum i cringe but i look at it to see if i find anything worthwhile for my son. Such a shame but we are sticking with his Barca team for now. Hopefully Barca Academy can tell these jerks to get over themselves.

Comment

Dumb response.
                  maybe but all 100% true.

Comment

I am a BARCA parent and i'm getting sick and tired of 1 age group casting a negative spell on all of Barca. Every time i come on this forum i cringe but i look at it to see if i find anything worthwhile for my son. Such a shame but we are sticking with his Barca team for now. Hopefully Barca Academy can tell these jerks to get over themselves.
                    That team is the best team with the most talented players in the whole club. Almost every kid on that team can play DA if he chooses to. Do not be jealous and a hater. They are that good.

Comment

That team is the best team with the most talented players in the whole club. Almost every kid on that team can play DA if he chooses to. Do not be jealous and a hater. They are that good.
                      what age group?

Comment

What about Allie Long and the girls program? Apparently they don't rate like the boys do. Surprise surprise.

Comment

What about Allie Long and the girls program? Apparently they don't rate like the boys do. Surprise surprise.

Don't be a stupid A__SSH___L.... D__K. This is the girls first real season...STOP HATING and cheer for your own club and others will cheer for there own.....Loser.

Comment

Don't be a stupid A__SSH___L.... D__K. This is the girls first real season...STOP HATING and cheer for your own club and others will cheer for there own.....Loser.
                            I am not hating but I am not an idiot. Just open your eyes and see who this club is for. And why do you think this is the first real season for the girls? If Barca wanted to have girls last season they most certainly could have accomplished that. Not their focus at all it is what it is and they can do whatever they want. But feed me bs.

Comment

Arghh. Meant don't feed us bs. Girls are an afterthought.

Comment

You seem thin skinned enough to have to dredge up a days old post that apparently offended your delicate sensibilities.

Nope, NOT THIN skinned at all like most soccer parents....I just have nothing else to do while my boss is out of the office :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X