Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will also be there. Wearing blue long sleeve shirt. Let’s meet by the bathrooms at 7:45 and take care of this b s. I am over your c r a p.
    I just wanna see the blimp.

Comment

Notice how TBU has gone quiet since they got exposed and called out????

Comment

Poor guy wearing blue long sleeve , doesn’t even know what TS is lol

Comment

Poor guy wearing blue long sleeve , doesn’t even know what TS is lol
          Did you kick his a s s?

Comment

i was looking for marcos and brian and couldnt find them, i will be going to wellingtons practice today, going to see if there is anyone out there that needs a knuckle sandwich

Comment

Get ready guys. West pines is in the easiest bracket in national league. If they get one win, they will be on here bragging that they are the best team in Florida. Be prepared.

Comment

Get ready guys. West pines is in the easiest bracket in national league. If they get one win, they will be on here bragging that they are the best team in Florida. Be prepared.
                They already do this so what’s the difference! They haven’t won anything this year and they think they rule the state.

Comment

find that post you retard, if anything our parents recognize that all the teams in the fpsl are pretty even. anyone can win anything. why are you so hung up against us. if you are sunrise or weston, our daughters are pretty much friends from school. they will wind up playing together if they stick to this game. why so much hate. worry about your teams success. we are trying to get better just like you all. we are not claiming we are better than any of u. we can bang with anyone or get banged up by any of you.

Comment

find that post you retard, if anything our parents recognize that all the teams in the fpsl are pretty even. anyone can win anything. why are you so hung up against us. if you are sunrise or weston, our daughters are pretty much friends from school. they will wind up playing together if they stick to this game. why so much hate. worry about your teams success. we are trying to get better just like you all. we are not claiming we are better than any of u. we can bang with anyone or get banged up by any of you.
                    I have nothing against your daughters but I do have a problem with the way you carry yourselves on the sidelines and the way you come on this site and promote your team. Before this season started, you guys were on this site saying you were the favorite. It’s in this very thread. Then you threaten to throw punches when someone disagrees with you. Then you come on here to say “we are in national league, so come guest play with us - we will get rid of our 5 worst players to fit you in”. Are you kidding????? I am not a Sunrise or Weston parent and am pretty thankful we don’t have to play you more than 1-2 times a year cause I honestly would lose it on the sideline and there might be some punches thrown. If you guys could be more humble and civilized, maybe your team wouldn’t have such a bad rep. And don’t threaten to dump 5 players as that just makes your club look horrible. You are an average team with a couple of good players. That’s it.

Comment

I have nothing against your daughters but I do have a problem with the way you carry yourselves on the sidelines and the way you come on this site and promote your team. Before this season started, you guys were on this site saying you were the favorite. It’s in this very thread. Then you threaten to throw punches when someone disagrees with you. Then you come on here to say “we are in national league, so come guest play with us - we will get rid of our 5 worst players to fit you in”. Are you kidding????? I am not a Sunrise or Weston parent and am pretty thankful we don’t have to play you more than 1-2 times a year cause I honestly would lose it on the sideline and there might be some punches thrown. If you guys could be more humble and civilized, maybe your team wouldn’t have such a bad rep. And don’t threaten to dump 5 players as that just makes your club look horrible. You are an average team with a couple of good players. That’s it.
                      Don’t forget about the excuses after every loss!!! Our striker was missing, we were missing 3 starters, etc. Enough already. We know you don’t lose unless there is a reason.

Comment

did chang cut you last year or something, you sure as sh!t have a bug up your a55 for us. and if you dont play for sunrise, weston, or west pines in this area then your child most definitely sucks a55. so your opinion is irrelevant

Comment

got emmmmmmmm

Comment

did chang cut you last year or something, you sure as sh!t have a bug up your a55 for us. and if you dont play for sunrise, weston, or west pines in this area then your child most definitely sucks a55. so your opinion is irrelevant
                            So a kid sucks if she doesn’t play for west pines, Weston or sunrise???? That’s pretty messed up. And just an FYI, it is not one person posting. There are at least three that I can tell (I am one of them). So at least 2 others (at the very least) agree with me. You are an adult and you act like this?????

Comment

It has been an entertaining thread but I gotta agree - you pines people are cocky af. You guys need to take it down a notch. Everyone else here except for maybe Cape Coral parents seem cool.

Comment

yea, all pines parents suck and are terrible people because some random anonymous person keeps talking crap to a bunch of other anonymous people.

that makes sense.

i am a west pines parent, and with the exception of one parent, the rest of us aren't delusional and think our children are gods gift to soccer.

we are just as good as everyone else in our league (wellington slightly below and lakeland at the bottom) anyone can win any time.

we have one dad that likes to talk crap and stir it up. and i dont even have proof thats one of our own.

there is is one big dude in sunrise that i think is behind most westpines posts.but that is just my guess. he is deflecting attention or something.

officially,, we are not better than you, we compete with you on most weekends, we stand as much as a chance as the rest of you in states.

our striker has been injured most of the year, but that is not why we lose. feel free to judge us in national league, we are playing some good teams, we played some good teams in disney.

we just want our girls to stay in shape and go to college just like yours.

peace and love.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X