KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been told Paul Riley was seen meeting with KK. The 06 girls team will take the spot previously turned down by LGN. With all the LGN players heading to KK, this makes perfect sense.

Comment

Makes no sense. Any player that wants to commit to the top dollar and top travel burden of a GDA team, can choose to sign on. The chances that all of the players on any one team would want to commit to that is slim to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I guess so...his team mates that are also 8 and 9 years old, anyone of them would beat you to within an inch of your life (they hit wood and steel columns with with bear knuckles and shins). Yes, they do a real sport. (there would be nothing you could do about it). They are that good.

Your ancestors would be ashamed of the P_SSY you have become.
        Dumb response.

Comment

Dumb response.

You have no backbone....you are a jelly fish!!!!!

Comment

You have no backbone....you are a jelly fish!!!!!
            Dumb response.

Comment

Dumb response.

What is dumb is your pathetic excuse for a man....whats wrong with you? wife looking for someone with balls between his legs?

Comment

I have been told Paul Riley was seen meeting with KK. The 06 girls team will take the spot previously turned down by LGN. With all the LGN players heading to KK, this makes perfect sense.
                Stop the lies. My daughter's team is not interested and would not be interested playing for Alby.

Comment

Stop the lies. My daughter's team is not interested and would not be interested playing for Alby.
                  Your daughter doesnt make the decision. The man does. If you dont like it, then leave.

Comment

Your daughter doesnt make the decision. The man does. If you dont like it, then leave.
                    Exactly. You seem confused about who the customer is in this equation. It is the players families that decides what teams they want to pursue and pay for, not the other way around.

Comment

Exactly. You seem confused about who the customer is in this equation. It is the players families that decides what teams they want to pursue and pay for, not the other way around.
                      You are a sheep. You all do what he says. History repeats itself.

Comment

You are a sheep. You all do what he says. History repeats itself.
                        The shepard also foots the bill for the care of the flock. I am sure that is going to happen lol.

Comment

The shepard also foots the bill for the care of the flock. I am sure that is going to happen lol.
                          You talk a big game. Again, 06 kk girls will be Fury GDA in the Spring. Watch all the sheep follow the path to Riley World.

Comment

You talk a big game. Again, 06 kk girls will be Fury GDA in the Spring. Watch all the sheep follow the path to Riley World.
                            If they want to pay up and be the Fury GDA, good for them. It is kid soccer. They can do what they want.

Comment

What is dumb is your pathetic excuse for a man....whats wrong with you? wife looking for someone with balls between his legs?
                              Dumb response.

Comment

If they want to pay up and be the Fury GDA, good for them. It is kid soccer. They can do what they want.
                                We will pay. We have been waiting years for something good to happen. Finally there is something positive happening. I told everyone to be patient and now it is happening.

Alot of 06 parents can rest easy now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X