Stay Away From Coral Springs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay stop please Ria is a great coach leave it ! She will find a place to coach Prime or DA level some club will take her .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Okay stop please Ria is a great coach leave it ! She will find a place to coach Prime or DA level some club will take her .
      She sucks as a coach. Why didn’t she last at CSU? How bad must she be? She isn’t at Douglas anymore either. She doesn’t have a B license so she can’t coach at the DA level moron. Not that she could do it even if she had that level license. The highest level she ever played at was high school soccer. Please, give me a break!

Comment

Thanks Mom...

Comment

Thanks Mom...
          Or maybe she will coach the USWNT, ha ha ha...

Comment

Or maybe she will coach the USWNT, ha ha ha...
            Let’s see. She was fired from Taravella, fired from Douglas. And fired from coral springs united twice… I don’t think should be coaching the US national team anytime soon

Comment

So what happened?

Comment

She is an awful coach and trainer, people are finally seeing the real Ria. She gets exposed after a few months.

Comment

So what happened?
                  You should never play with fire, because no matter how great you think it can be, you will always get burned.

Comment

She is an awful coach and trainer, people are finally seeing the real Ria. She gets exposed after a few months.
                    She made my daughter not want to play high school anymore after belittling her in games and training. It is a shame because high school is supposed to be fun and not really serious. She ridicules players and demeans them to "motivate" them. I am glad that she is gone from Douglas.

Comment

She made my daughter not want to play high school anymore after belittling her in games and training. It is a shame because high school is supposed to be fun and not really serious. She ridicules players and demeans them to "motivate" them. I am glad that she is gone from Douglas.
                      your daughter sucked and you are a snowflake end of that story

Comment

your daughter sucked and you are a snowflake end of that story
                        Thanks for the input, but she signed a national letter of intent that she got by playing club soccer. You think you know ****e but you don't. Your kid couldn't even make the JV team at the school. My daughter wasn't the only one who didn't play. There were 5 high-level players that either quit or didn't try out because of both coaches and the way they treated the kids.

Comment

Thanks for the input, but she signed a national letter of intent that she got by playing club soccer. You think you know ****e but you don't. Your kid couldn't even make the JV team at the school. My daughter wasn't the only one who didn't play. There were 5 high-level players that either quit or didn't try out because of both coaches and the way they treated the kids.
                          what division 3 school in the middle of no where did she sign with and you still half to pay to play lol.

Comment

what division 3 school in the middle of no where did she sign with and you still half to pay to play lol.
                            Just goes to show you what you know. D3 schools don't offer "scholarships" and try and not deflect the fact that she worked hard and earned a scholarship to a school. You daughter on the other hand is going to play at Broward College or Johnson and Wales if she can get her GPA up and graduate. Good luck to her. It also doesn't change the fact that Ria is a terrible person and coach.

Comment

Sounds like your daughter had a piss poor attitude. That is not the Ria most know. Sounds like she just did not like her.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                just goes to show you what you know. D3 schools don't offer "scholarships" and try and not deflect the fact that she worked hard and earned a scholarship to a school. You daughter on the other hand is going to play at broward college or johnson and wales if she can get her gpa up and graduate. Good luck to her. It also doesn't change the fact that ria is a terrible person and coach.
                                what school ? Come on tell us please

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X