X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The average american is brain dead.

Comment

Larry is a grade A piece a crap. He spews venom all day long. His life must be terrible with all of the negativity that he puts on the internet and all of it that he allows on his site. He allows bad information to be posted without actually doing any fact checking all too often unless it involves a advertiser of his. God forbid you question his comments or facts, he automatically attacks you and calls you names, etc...

Big time loser imo.

Comment

See quote taken from BOTN from Larry when he replies to a poster that made a comment that he didnt like.

LMAO. Guess his checked cleared, right, Larry?

Actually, low-life, as I posted in the Camps & Clinics forum, Kozy never gave me a check because I am doing it for free. Now, are you finished trying to think you can bust my balls? What a Putz!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          See quote taken from BOTN from Larry when he replies to a poster that made a comment that he didnt like.

LMAO. Guess his checked cleared, right, Larry?

Actually, low-life, as I posted in the Camps & Clinics forum, Kozy never gave me a check because I am doing it for free. Now, are you finished trying to think you can bust my balls? What a Putz!
          Why does Kozy get it for free??? If I was a BOTN customer I'd be PISSED!!

Comment

Why does Kozy get it for free??? If I was a BOTN customer I'd be PISSED!!
            I bust Larry’s balls by telling him his daughters are fat from every guest computer I use in Walmart and Best Buy.

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              i bust larry’s balls by telling him his daughters are fat from every guest computer i use in walmart and best buy.
              lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I bust Larry’s balls by telling him his daughters are fat from every guest computer I use in Walmart and Best Buy.
                Ha! This is hilarious and definitely reflects poorly on him, not you. Must be crazy how you're living in his head rent-free, because it seems like that's totally what's happening here.

I hope you don't mind if I steal that -- next time I don't like someone I'm going to anonymously call their daughter fat. That is such an amazing and ballsy way to burn someone.

Comment

Ha! This is hilarious and definitely reflects poorly on him, not you. Must be crazy how you're living in his head rent-free, because it seems like that's totally what's happening here.

I hope you don't mind if I steal that -- next time I don't like someone I'm going to anonymously call their daughter fat. That is such an amazing and ballsy way to burn someone.
                  I think you are intentionally missing the point; he is using guest computers in public places so you, Larry, go through the trouble of a useless ban.

Which is kind of funny, although I would not attack a child for the sins of a father. If I were to mess with Larry from a public computer, I would probably say something that resulted in a ban in the past - like: “Larry, you have to do better, allowing someone to attack a child on site is just wrong.”

Which did get me banned one time.

Comment

I think you are intentionally missing the point; he is using guest computers in public places so you, Larry, go through the trouble of a useless ban.

Which is kind of funny, although I would not attack a child for the sins of a father. If I were to mess with Larry from a public computer, I would probably say something that resulted in a ban in the past - like: “Larry, you have to do better, allowing someone to attack a child on site is just wrong.”

Which did get me banned one time.
                    One time Larry contacted Pepsi because an employee criticized him on one of their computers.
                    What a whinny, complaining, money hungry , mental midget. Only one thing on Larry is larger than life , and it’s on his face.

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible

One time Larry contacted Pepsi because an employee criticized him on one of their computers.
                      What a whinny, complaining, money hungry , mental midget. Only one thing on Larry is larger than life , and it’s on his face.
                      i guess you work for pepsi (how on earth could you possibly know this?).
                      Larry MIller got you fired? damn, i cant believe you let him get a big 1up on you.

Comment

Really? What are you referring to on his face?

Comment

Helloooooooooo
                          Larrrrrry.

Comment

i guess you work for pepsi (how on earth could you possibly know this?).
                            Larry MIller got you fired? damn, i cant believe you let him get a big 1up on you.
                            Nope I never was a Pepsi employee.
                            Larry wrote back and called out a person using a Pepsi server.
                            He wrote Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi lots of times.

Now we got Larry online folks.
                            Stay tuned.
                            He took the bait and is looking for something to try and close this site.

Comment

It’s so obvious.
                              We all know Larry has. Big mouth.
                              His mouth is bigger than anyone’s I have ever met.
                              He is a loud mouth blowhard.

Comment

Larry it’s your
                                MOUTH!!
                                It’s larger than life.
                                Now you daughters they’re large too.
                                Maybe larger than you’re mouth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X