Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? It was the annual directors meetings. You were informed about this in advance, besides, most of those girls could use the conditioning.

Btw- DSB is at TBU in name only.
    Maybe they should just stick to being directors since they are not very good at coaching.

Comment

Maybe they should just stick to being directors since they are not very good at coaching.
      Wrong.

Comment

Probably should
        DA Record

Wins: 4
        Losses: 17
        Ties: 3

Comment

Probably should
          DA Record

Really with your club Ecnl, not counting the composite/pre da type teams
          W- 16
          L- 34
          T-9
          Wouldn’t be believing your own “greatness”, guess you better hope top hats top teams stay in DA next year also- good luck against Concorde’s top teams tomorrow🌈

Comment

Does WFF have a lot of commits to all th stop schools like all the other clubs?

Comment

Does WFF have a lot of commits to all th stop schools like all the other clubs?
              your mom goes to college

Comment

Especially if you pay the $1500 to join her Future 50 program. If you don’t, don’t expect playing time or to make the team the following year.

And don’t say it’s not true, I’ve seen it multiple times. She’ll also hold NTC over your head- either as an incentive to join the team, or take it away if you consider leaving her team. Again, seen that happen, too.
                Very true. My daughter left DSB’s team. She only coaches so her daughter can play Center Mid and so she can get her sent to NTC’s. This is a big reason why my daughter and other top players have left her TBU team. Nobody likes the parent/coach bias.

Comment

Very true. My daughter left DSB’s team. She only coaches so her daughter can play Center Mid and so she can get her sent to NTC’s. This is a big reason why my daughter and other top players have left her TBU team. Nobody likes the parent/coach bias.
                  This is rich. On a thread about WFF's DA record the last 20 posts are dominated by comments about.... A coach in TBU's ECNL program who also coaches a Top 20 college program.

Comment

This is rich. On a thread about WFF's DA record the last 20 posts are dominated by comments about.... A coach in TBU's ECNL program who also coaches a Top 20 college program.
                    And how unscrupulous she is.

Comment

And how unscrupulous she is.
                      Total slander and lies. My daughter played for her and we never felt pressure to attend Future 50. Play time was not affected and NTC was never held over our head. In fact, at least two players who were not at Future 50 were selected for NTC that year.

I think someone is just holding a grudge because their daughter was not good enough to make DSB’s team.

Comment

Total slander and lies. My daughter played for her and we never felt pressure to attend Future 50. Play time was not affected and NTC was never held over our head. In fact, at least two players who were not at Future 50 were selected for NTC that year.

I think someone is just holding a grudge because their daughter was not good enough to make DSB’s team.
                        Played, as in past tense. If your daughter enrolled in these programs, she’d probably still be playing for her.

Comment

Not total slander and lies. I’m fully aware of what my neighbor went through. I’m not doubting your experience wasn’t good, but she absolutely has her favorites and if your not amongst them, be prepared to jump through hoops, both financial and otherwise.

Comment

Probably should
                            DA Record

We will win all our games this weekend. Development is working.

Comment

So it sounds like your daughter and everyone else who left this team also plays center-mid? And by extension, her bias is soooo strong that her daughter is the only player who ever gets to play that position, which means that the other 4 to 5 center-mids that left never saw play time?

By pulling your daughter, you are just teaching her to be a loser for life. There will be biases in all aspects of life (college professors, workplace bosses etc.). You will not be there to rescue her those times either.

And by the way, DSB is a wonderful person and coach, and any girl lucky enough to be coached by her should try to learn as much as they can. It's not often that young girls have the opportunity to learn from an accomplished active college coach.

Comment

I don't mind it. It is a nice distraction from our depressing GDA record.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X