Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents sideline....is there an unwritten rule?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disgusting but until they start locking these women up & throwing away the key Men are not safe anywhere, Soccer included.
    Young women and men both have to be aware there are predators in society. Unfortunately they have to be taught at a young age how to be nice and respectful, but at the same time teach them to develop the intuition and skills to protect themselves.

Comment

parents should sit directly across their team

Comment

Chiming in from another state: it's not a rule of any kind where we're from. Sometimes at tournaments or regional games you folk get all pissy about it with our parents.

Is this what youth sports has come to - having to regulate where parents sit?
        Maybe it is a Florida thing. Kind of do like England and cage groups of fans from killing one another. Of course, they are way more drunk than normal US spectators.

Comment

Last spring I was at a game watching from the opposition side minding my own business until a grown man started saying really nasty things about one of our players. I finally mentioned that he was a 12 year old boy and he should not talk about him. He accused me of "eavesdropping". My reply was if standing on the sideline listening to you rant and rave about a 12 year old is eaves dropping then I am guilty as charged.
          So brave.

Thanks for doing what you do.

Comment

So brave.

What,Patting yourself on the back ?

Comment

So brave.

#NotAllHeroesWearCapes

Comment

Last spring I was at a game watching from the opposition side minding my own business until a grown man started saying really nasty things about one of our players. I finally mentioned that he was a 12 year old boy and he should not talk about him. He accused me of "eavesdropping". My reply was if standing on the sideline listening to you rant and rave about a 12 year old is eaves dropping then I am guilty as charged.
                This is the kind of courage and leadership we need more of.

I suspect you are sport the standard “let me speak to your manager” haircut along with the typical accessories? In my mind you have the entire “speak with the manager” starter pack and it’s gloriuos!

My only disappointment was that the story didn’t start with, “As a mother...”

Comment

This is the kind of courage and leadership we need more of.

I suspect you are sport the standard “let me speak to your manager” haircut along with the typical accessories? In my mind you have the entire “speak with the manager” starter pack and it’s gloriuos!

My only disappointment was that the story didn’t start with, “As a mother...”
                  I'm the Father, it was close to half time so Mom went over to Blow the Coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X