• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Larry

Tim thinks that you smell

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Isn't there a better alternative?
      Let's keep up the momentum in Talking Soccer NY ... we want to hear what you have to say.

Screw BOTN

Comment

What's with larrys hatred of HBC and JIm

Comment

Let's keep up the momentum in Talking Soccer NY ... we want to hear what you have to say.

Screw BOTN
          I agree with the bias on BOTN, but at the same time having someone that actually moderates comments means no disgusting comments about teenage girls and other things that bring TS down into the gutter

Comment

What's with larrys hatred of HBC and JIm
            95% of Larry's hatred is based on people dropping their sponsorship of BOTN.

For example, when KK was paying for ad space on BOTN, Larry loved them. When they dropped their ads on BOTN for a year, Larry hated them. Then they started paying for ads again and now they are the greatest thing to happen to soccer since the invention of the ball.

He also feels that if he calls someone that if they don't immediately answer the phone/return the call and act in a properly subservient manner, that they must somehow be terrible people and perhaps even borderline pedophiles.

He gets away with it because alternative forums like this one have failed to gain any traction.

Comment

The most recent example is PFK (or P** as it was formally known as before it starting buying advertising). They and "The Walrus" would get crushed on the board. Now every other post is about them, their awful Friday Night Lights idea or their spring camp. The funny thing is that "The Walrus" is the only one who posts under these headings. Sometimes under P** and sometimes under anonymous. It is so obvious too. He is pumping them like they are important. They have about four average teams, yet he completely brings that website down even further. Trainers are retreads who were not invited back to other organizations. Whole thing is bizarre.

Comment

If my child has talent they would not be at PFK. This will retard the kids potential. It's all about training. You need to have the best trainers to max potential. Look at the roster of trainers there. No cert's or history of success. They should have stayed with RedBulls trainers. Trying to put more money in his pocket at the expense of the kids. It's not right.

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

The most recent example is PFK (or P** as it was formally known as before it starting buying advertising). They and "The Walrus" would get crushed on the board. Now every other post is about them, their awful Friday Night Lights idea or their spring camp. The funny thing is that "The Walrus" is the only one who posts under these headings. Sometimes under P** and sometimes under anonymous. It is so obvious too. He is pumping them like they are important. They have about four average teams, yet he completely brings that website down even further. Trainers are retreads who were not invited back to other organizations. Whole thing is bizarre.
                    Friday night lights is awesome

Comment

Hear they are calling clubs begging for teams. Predictable.

Comment

I used to tolerate Larry until he became the mouthpiece for NY Surf (although I think Surf is a good club and has strong potential). This was a thread I responded to regarding Surf. Larry gave a similarly snarky comment when someone asked about who the coaches will be. I wonder if Surf knew what it was getting itself into.

New York Surf SC: We are getting a tremendous number of very high quality player registrations for our upcoming tryouts from Long Island, Manhattan, Westchester and CT. Once teams are formed, we will set training locations to be most convenient for each team, based on player locations.

Poster (not me) Sorry but knowing practice locations is important. Why tryout if the location isn't workable?

Larry Miller: Then you won't be at tryouts. Of course for you, and just you, the club will be happy to arrange a tryout in your backyard. Please send me your home address and a date and time that works for you and I will personally see to it that the entire club hierarchy will be made available for just you. Does that fix your tryout location issue?

Me: No need to be so snarky about it. Many of us can't spend hours in the car or afford to hire someone to drive our kids around. Besides, getting field locations and times aren't that easy around here, especially for turf. Plenty of parents have been burned by location promises that turned out to be much further away than originally claimed.

Comment

Larry it's time to retire

Comment

Larry Back of the Net is terrible

Comment

Larry's new job is to be the shrill for NY Surf. Wonder how much they paid him for that

Comment

Larry's new job is to be the shrill for NY Surf. Wonder how much they paid him for that
                                What could he possible know about or vouch for NY Surf ... What a clown

Why people fall for his crap or put any stock in his opinion is beyond me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X