Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Fluffer,
    We are always on the lookout for good material for the president's twice-daily propaganda folder, and your alt-right essays on Talking-Soccer caught our eye. We put a few of your writings in the folder to test his reaction, and we can report the following. First, as he often does, he think's it "not f***ing positive enough". If you spent more time pumping up his ego and less time attacking the left, it might hold his attention. We noticed he dozed off while reading one of your poorly-sourced, long-winded rants on the evils of liberalism. Also, the POTUS asks if you could please stop using the Washington Times as a reference because he hates "that Moonie rag".

Your material falls below our usual standards, but we are becoming increasingly desperate to find people still willing to say nice things about Mr. Trump. We are now forced to consider articles written by anonymous authors. Please keep up your efforts, or we may find ourselves forced to fabricate even more of this material than we already do.

Warmest Regards,
    The White House Staff

Comment

Libtard guy on a rant last night. He sees his idol''s pedestal is crumbling. Stop feeding him what he craves and he'll go away.

DFT = Don't Feed Trolls

Comment

Trump is Alt-Right. Not Republican.

http://i.imgur.com/Agbk5q0.jpg

The Fact That Nazis Are Rallying Behind Confederate Statues Should Tell You Why Those Statues Need To Come Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          http://i.imgur.com/Agbk5q0.jpg

The Fact That Nazis Are Rallying Behind Confederate Statues Should Tell You Why Those Statues Need To Come Down.
          The fact that racists are aligning themselves with two sides that lost wars, badly, also tells you a great deal about their intellect or lack there of. Glad the SOB's are getting called out on the internet

Comment

Thread has been quiet. No Libtard Guy on here supporting DT. He might know inside that DT's lack of denouncing white supremacy is wrong. There have been past and present instances of DT targeting Muslims, the poor, people of color, immigrants, .. who next .. Jews ..?

Comment

China even signaled they were going to work with Trump on DPRK during the meeting with Xi. Trump was so confident of an upcoming inflection point after his meeting with Xi at G20, he predicted it - when is the last time you saw a weak establishment politician predict so boldly and then be vindicated?

Trump with Xi: There will be success against North Korea - CNNPolitics
              http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/politi...g20/index.html

Never before has China worked so closely with the US on DPRK. But its all a coincidence and has nothing to do with Trump or his rhetoric, positioning and negotiating during G20 and later in private meetings with Xi in WH. Got it!

You guys are trying so hard, reaching and straining so arduously to deny the obvious - you got your ars kicked in the election and now your worst nightmare is that he is going to be successful for the American people. Because you are not patriots, but self-absorbed hyperpartisans, you view this as something that would be a disaster. Watch him fix the DPRK problem, fix the economy, fix healthcare, fix taxes, fix infrastructure, fix trade imbalance, fix disappearing manufacturing jobs, fix immigration - and then FIX YOU GUYS again in 2020.
              So exactly what do you mean by "fix"? The only thing tRump seems to actually 'fix' is his hair.

Comment

Only FOX NEWS balance resembles the split among the American people which is 50/50 on Trump ... the vast majority of the mainstream media are out of step with the American people, which is the definition of bias... and even liberal Harvard calls them out on it.
                But let us be real....Fox News .. isn't a News organization... it is a political commentary channel (with a surprisingly large number of outed misogynistic, sexual harassers e.g. Ailes, O'Reilly etc). It exists to make money from suckers using a fairly simple business model...
                a) Find a market of gullible individuals (those who believe and never question)
                b) Feed them some seemingly "patriotic" right wing nonsense
                c) Repeat ad nauseum
                d) Using this audience ....sell lots of advertising (hey the audience are gullible and will buy anything, so are great for profiting from)
                e) To ensure continued allegiance never admit you are wrong ... always pick controversial material... employ "experts"...
                f) bank the money ... and ask for more...

Comment

Thread has been quiet. No Libtard Guy on here supporting DT. He might know inside that DT's lack of denouncing white supremacy is wrong. There have been past and present instances of DT targeting Muslims, the poor, people of color, immigrants, .. who next .. Jews ..?
                  Why wouldn't our President speak out against white supremacist demonstrators flaunting swastikas? These are the ones who need to be on the no fly lists as domestic terrorists.

Comment

Why wouldn't our President speak out against white supremacist demonstrators flaunting swastikas? These are the ones who need to be on the no fly lists as domestic terrorists.
                    It is simple Machiavellian politics. Uneducated white males are feeling pressured - they are no longer guaranteed twenty years of blue collar employment followed by a nice pension. They now have to compete with African Americans, Hispanics, Women, and overseas enterprises. This means they either have to 1) work harder or 2) get an education, neither of which is easy. So white men, scared of the direction in which this country is moving and angry at the people who were now competing with them for jobs and educational opportunities, voted for Trump believing without reason, that someone who was invested in the global economy, who uses foreign workers, and who has repeatedly declared bankruptcy while skating away from failed ventures with millions of dollars, would somehow turn back the clock and return this country to the 1950's when a white male was guaranteed a certain level of income and comfort due to the fact that he did not have to compete with anyone but other white men. Trump can't now denounce these people - they got him into office.

Comment

It is simple Machiavellian politics. Uneducated white males are feeling pressured - they are no longer guaranteed twenty years of blue collar employment followed by a nice pension. They now have to compete with African Americans, Hispanics, Women, and overseas enterprises. This means they either have to 1) work harder or 2) get an education, neither of which is easy. So white men, scared of the direction in which this country is moving and angry at the people who were now competing with them for jobs and educational opportunities, voted for Trump believing without reason, that someone who was invested in the global economy, who uses foreign workers, and who has repeatedly declared bankruptcy while skating away from failed ventures with millions of dollars, would somehow turn back the clock and return this country to the 1950's when a white male was guaranteed a certain level of income and comfort due to the fact that he did not have to compete with anyone but other white men. Trump can't now denounce these people - they got him into office.
                      You nailed it perfectly!!

Comment

What a crock of $h!t. As a conservative white male I promise you I am not afraid to compete with anyone in the job market.

Trump's problem is he's a terrible communicator. He's not defending white supremacists, he's defending their constitutionally protected right to free speech. The far-left want to believe that they should decide what constitutes free speech as opposed to hate-speak. I know the white supremacists, neo-nazis, Klan, and their ilk are all despicable, as any intelligent person should. Like the old saying, I don't like what they say, but I defend to the death their right to say it. But, being offended by what another person says does not give you (or me) the right to beat them over the head with a stick. Those neo-nazis were physically attacked by the same people preaching love and acceptance of all. How is that okay on any level? If everyone would just ignore the ignorant, and let them have their little hate-speak rallies without starting a riot we'd all be a lot better off. Their goal in holding their rallies is to generate controversy, publicity, and hatred. Until we pass a constitutional amendment defining hate-speak as a hate crime we are stuck with them.

Comment

What a crock of $h!t. As a conservative white male I promise you I am not afraid to compete with anyone in the job market.

Trump's problem is he's a terrible communicator. He's not defending white supremacists, he's defending their constitutionally protected right to free speech. The far-left want to believe that they should decide what constitutes free speech as opposed to hate-speak. I know the white supremacists, neo-nazis, Klan, and their ilk are all despicable, as any intelligent person should. Like the old saying, I don't like what they say, but I defend to the death their right to say it. But, being offended by what another person says does not give you (or me) the right to beat them over the head with a stick. Those neo-nazis were physically attacked by the same people preaching love and acceptance of all. How is that okay on any level? If everyone would just ignore the ignorant, and let them have their little hate-speak rallies without starting a riot we'd all be a lot better off. Their goal in holding their rallies is to generate controversy, publicity, and hatred. Until we pass a constitutional amendment defining hate-speak as a hate crime we are stuck with them.
                          Oh shut your whiny mouth. Go suck Trump's dirty, dirty ass. I refuse to ignore the Nazis for a simple reason - Although I am baptized, was an alter boy, and graduated from a Jesuit University, my father was Jewish. He was a military veteran and protected those racist for 22 years. These are people who espouse murdering me and my family because my upstanding father was Jewish. I do not regard their threats to murder people like my family as being within their first amendment rights for a simple reason: they don't stop at talking - they actually do kill people. They did in Charlottesville, Dylan Routh killed nine people at a bible study, and over the years the Klan and the Nazi's have killed and attack many, many, people. Maybe you are free from that risk because you don't have any "jew" blood in you - if so, congratulations you are safe. I'm not, and I'm not going to stand idly by while people pump themselves up into a racist rage so that they can go out and kill people like me. Sorry.

Comment

Oh shut your whiny mouth. Go suck Trump's dirty, dirty ass. I refuse to ignore the Nazis for a simple reason - Although I am baptized, was an alter boy, and graduated from a Jesuit University, my father was Jewish. He was a military veteran and protected those racist for 22 years. These are people who espouse murdering me and my family because my upstanding father was Jewish. I do not regard their threats to murder people like my family as being within their first amendment rights for a simple reason: they don't stop at talking - they actually do kill people. They did in Charlottesville, Dylan Routh killed nine people at a bible study, and over the years the Klan and the Nazi's have killed and attack many, many, people. Maybe you are free from that risk because you don't have any "jew" blood in you - if so, congratulations you are safe. I'm not, and I'm not going to stand idly by while people pump themselves up into a racist rage so that they can go out and kill people like me. Sorry.
                            Agreed. It's one thing to shout "you all suck" or whatever protected bull**it you need to compensate for having a small penis. But once the talk turns to the superiority of one race over another or even worse - hurting and killing people, that's when free speech ends. Those "good people" that showed up in Charlottesville were armed to teeth - you don't do that for a "peaceful rally" with "good people." at a minimum they came armed to intimidate; worst case to do physical harm.

Comment

Steven Bannon is out!

Comment

Steven Bannon is out!
                                Knew that was coming - Rupert Murdoch had dinner with Trump recently and was pressuring DT to can him. Murdoch's son has been very vocal. Without Murdoch and Fox news DT is toast. But this will play into Bannon's camp - as DT can't get anything done the more "proof" that the democratic union is failed and the states should go it alone. This is also what Putin wants, just for different reasons. DT is a convenient puppet for two different camps both wanting the same thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X