Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are all absurd to be discussing actual players. Really, really absurd. They are 11, 12 and 13 year-old boys. Be adults and keep their initials and your commentary about their game quiet. Try to do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are all absurd to be discussing actual players. Really, really absurd. They are 11, 12 and 13 year-old boys. Be adults and keep their initials and your commentary about their game quiet. Try to do the right thing.
      Thank you! I completely agree. I coach in the DA and this is absolutely absurd that folks on here would be emphasizing the Golden Boot or using players initials.

YOU are what is wrong with youth soccer. This sickens me.

Comment

Thank you! I completely agree. I coach in the DA and this is absolutely absurd that folks on here would be emphasizing the Golden Boot or using players initials.

Dude selling pro-track training to non-elite players calls out "what is wrong with youth soccer." Cool. Cool.

Comment

Imagine if dude had a DS.

Comment

Imagine if dude had a DS.
            I meant a DD

Comment

Hypocrisy, they name is Coach. Okay, so you identified yourself as a coach while attempting to clear your role in the sickness and dysfunction that is youth soccer. Since you want to condemn others and point out what is wrong with youth soccer, tell me how you feel about coaches and the whole tax free income boost that is private trainings? Also, I am calling BS on you actually being a coach. Pretty sure you are a butt hurt parent that most of know as you are now on your 3rd...4th club trying to gain MAXIMUM exposure for your rapidly being left behind son.

Comment

Bashing players isn't cool.

On the other hand, some of the recent remarks concerning at least one ex-WT player seem to be more likely directed to the parent(s) thereof.

Comment

While I would wait for confirmation from an FC parent... the idea of LD and MK being reunited on FC's backline is too awesome for words.
                  Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ .................

Comment

noobs

Comment

noobs
                      Noobs....most intelligent response in the last few hundred posts on this god forsaken thread

Comment

Where does everyone find the list of the players who’ve scored goals on the USSDA site. Where do you people find it?

Comment

Where does everyone find the list of the players who’ve scored goals on the USSDA site. Where do you people find it?
                          There is no such list at the da website. It is compiled and maintained by crazy parents here.

Comment

There is no such list at the da website. It is compiled and maintained by crazy parents here.
                            Go to club view and select which age you are interested in: http://fcpa.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=3998300[/url].

Comment

Go to club view and select which age you are interested in: http://fcpa.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=3998300[/url].
                              True, but that only lists by team. DA doesn't publish an overall leader board.

Comment

True, but that only lists by team. DA doesn't publish an overall leader board.
                                TS does

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X