Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not anymore creepy then grown moms and dads coming onto an anonymous message board rooting for kids' leagues to fail.
    That is a good point. If you go back and read all the hateful comments about ECNL from DA parents it is a valid point you bring up.

Comment

Not anymore creepy then grown moms and dads coming onto an anonymous message board rooting for kids' leagues to fail.
      and for people to lose their jobs. Class act thread op

Comment

That is a good point. If you go back and read all the hateful comments about ECNL from DA parents it is a valid point you bring up.
        Oh, DA isn't immune by any stretch. But it's easily 80-20 the other way. Not sure why people can't just enjoy the game and wish everyone well. Insecurity I guess.

Comment

Oh, DA isn't immune by any stretch. But it's easily 80-20 the other way. Not sure why people can't just enjoy the game and wish everyone well. Insecurity I guess.
          A good portion of the club-on-club bashing (or league) is by club owners and coaches. Most families only care about their kids' teams/clubs, not what others are doing. The thread OP could just as easily being an owner hoping their competition fails.

Comment

A good portion of the club-on-club bashing (or league) is by club owners and coaches. Most families only care about their kids' teams/clubs, not what others are doing. The thread OP could just as easily being an owner hoping their competition fails.
            Well, actually many families do care about what others are doing... and they follow suit all the time. Always looking for the next "best" club, and the greener grass.

Comment

I think it boils down to the parents knowing they aren’t on the best team so they puff their chest out about being in the best league. NEFC and SSS aren’t as vocal.... because the league is weaker but the teams are better, and at the end of the day, better team trumps better league.

Comment

Quality not quantity!
                You bring no value to society.

Comment

What a bizarre post to initiate?!

This would be similar to having a stake in a tech stock and proclaiming "I hope the NASDAQ tanks!"

Get rid of your ego and your obsession with little girls/boys soccer and be thankful for all the opportunities out there for youth soccer. It doesn't have to always be about your bragging rights or your kid's potential to land a scholarship. Yes it's become a business, so do your homework, find the right fit, and encourage your kid to have fun.

What's the point in wishing demise for others? Clearly you expend a lot of energy letting a lot of people live rent free in your head, and causing many folks to avoid you because they don't need negative, spiteful, toxic people in their lives.

Comment

I think it boils down to the parents knowing they aren’t on the best team so they puff their chest out about being in the best league. NEFC and SSS aren’t as vocal.... because the league is weaker but the teams are better, and at the end of the day, better team trumps better league.
                    I like how this poster equates SSS with NEFC. In what universe is that man living in? This is probably the same guy that misquoted yesterday when he said that the majority of games end in ties between the 2 clubs. Hahaha. Wow

Sir, it goes 1. NEFC 2. NEFC 3. NEFC then maybe- just maybe- SSS sneaks in. As a poster once said....its like comparing oranges with apples comparing NEFC and SSS. Sorry NEFC parents for that.

Comment

What a bizarre post to initiate?!

This would be similar to having a stake in a tech stock and proclaiming "I hope the NASDAQ tanks!"

Get rid of your ego and your obsession with little girls/boys soccer and be thankful for all the opportunities out there for youth soccer. It doesn't have to always be about your bragging rights or your kid's potential to land a scholarship. Yes it's become a business, so do your homework, find the right fit, and encourage your kid to have fun.

What's the point in wishing demise for others? Clearly you expend a lot of energy letting a lot of people live rent free in your head, and causing many folks to avoid you because they don't need negative, spiteful, toxic people in their lives.
                      Bill Ackman and herbal life?

Comment

I like how this poster equates SSS with NEFC. In what universe is that man living in? This is probably the same guy that misquoted yesterday when he said that the majority of games end in ties between the 2 clubs. Hahaha. Wow

Sir, it goes 1. NEFC 2. NEFC 3. NEFC then maybe- just maybe- SSS sneaks in. As a poster once said....its like comparing oranges with apples comparing NEFC and SSS. Sorry NEFC parents for that.
                        I thought NEFC isn’t as vocal.

Next will come SSS dude’s very quiet response.

Comment

NEFC 03 beat SSS ‘s best team 3xs in a row for two State cup titles .

Comment

NEFC 03 beat SSS ‘s best team 3xs in a row for two State cup titles .
                            THAT'S NOT TRUE!!-lol according to a SSS parent who posted yesterday most games against NEFC end in ties. This can't be true

Comment

THAT'S NOT TRUE!!-lol according to a SSS parent who posted yesterday most games against NEFC end in ties. This can't be true
                              We should all lower case sss in protest.

Comment

We should all lower case sss in protest.
                                Bahahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X