• Show
Clear All

I hope the larger clubs collapse

Quality not quantity!

Who? Bolts Surf?

Comment

The Bolts pay BA 200k and get zero in return

Comment

I hope that those large Hardware stores and online bookstores collapse too!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I hope that those large Hardware stores and online bookstores collapse too!
          I hope SSS collapses and not because i don't like the club but for the SOLE reason of the obnoxious select parent from the 2007 thread that always says that sss is only for rich people and patronizes us commoners. This guys like..... If you have money i suggest that you try out our club and thats a good enough reason for me. The putz on ts that thinks sss is the best because its parents have money deserves to have his club collapse.

Comment

I hope SSS collapses and not because i don't like the club but for the SOLE reason of the obnoxious select parent from the 2007 thread that always says that sss is only for rich people and patronizes us commoners. This guys like..... If you have money i suggest that you try out our club and thats a good enough reason for me. The putz on ts that thinks sss is the best because its parents have money deserves to have his club collapse.
            Money can’t buy athletic talent... if they were any good and had money, they’d be playing ECNL.

Comment

Money can’t buy athletic talent... if they were any good and had money, they’d be playing ECNL.
              Eh, ECNL is completely watered down, totally sucked in March to drive all the way to PA just to beat the pants off bucks and Delco - so happy they aren’t in our division this year. Relegation/promotion of the sucky bottom dwelling clubs would make ECNL elite, as it is now if you can write a check you can find an ecnl club for your little mia.

Comment

Eh, ECNL is completely watered down, totally sucked in March to drive all the way to PA just to beat the pants off bucks and Delco - so happy they aren’t in our division this year. Relegation/promotion of the sucky bottom dwelling clubs would make ECNL elite, as it is now if you can write a check you can find an ecnl club for your little mia.
                Id say the collapse of the DA league.... Oh wait..... but that already happened!!

Comment

That person is an outlier--cant judge the whole club from the comments of one jerk. For the most part, SSS parents are pretty down to earth, at least from my perspective and D's team. People who encourage their kids into sports are generally less materialistic than others who fret about the latest fashions, makeup, parties, etc.

Comment

That person is an outlier--cant judge the whole club from the comments of one jerk. For the most part, SSS parents are pretty down to earth, at least from my perspective and D's team. People who encourage their kids into sports are generally less materialistic than others who fret about the latest fashions, makeup, parties, etc.
                    Yeah, overall I'd agree. Only talked to a few SSS parents, but when I did I didn't have any problems with them. I've seen more obnoxiousness coming from Stars ECNL parents than anywhere else from the "big clubs". Talk about talking down on people....eeeeessshhh...

And, hate to say it, but the ones who take the cake are actually those who come from small clubs who have it all figured out, your checkbook too, and can't wait to tell you how much of your own money you are wasting on your own family.

Comment

Yeah, overall I'd agree. Only talked to a few SSS parents, but when I did I didn't have any problems with them. I've seen more obnoxiousness coming from Stars ECNL parents than anywhere else from the "big clubs". Talk about talking down on people....eeeeessshhh...

And, hate to say it, but the ones who take the cake are actually those who come from small clubs who have it all figured out, your checkbook too, and can't wait to tell you how much of your own money you are wasting on your own family.
                      Everything you wrote about others is exactly what you say you are not. Why not be positive?
                      Are you the racist that calls others racist?

Comment

This is a fake post from a creepy dad!!!!! You say your daughter plays ECNL at the beginning and then say at the end...."you can write a check to find an ECNL club for your little Mia". So dude your daughter plays ECNL but you are making fun of it? By the way sweetie.... you should check out the cost of DA-whoops I mean GAL and look at the cost for those clubs which I'm sure your daughter already plays in based on this weird post.

wow we have a teenage girl posting"so happy they aren't in our division". You are either a brave young lady or worse....a crazy dad that thinks he is part of a 12 and 13 year old team!
                        If this is a dad, it's super weird that you think it's your team. I'd hate to be a parent on your daughter's team as you must be super aggressive and annoying to other parents! What adult says they are part of a teenage girls soccer team....WEIRD and CREEPY!

Comment

Id say the collapse of the DA league.... Oh wait..... but that already happened!!
                          hahahaha you beat me to it. I was going to say the same exact thing. So i guess i'm left to say the collapse of the GAL.

Comment

Everything you wrote about others is exactly what you say you are not. Why not be positive?
                            Are you the racist that calls others racist?
                            Huh? I didn't say anything about myself.... Why bring racism into this?

Comment

This is a fake post from a creepy dad!!!!! You say your daughter plays ECNL at the beginning and then say at the end...."you can write a check to find an ECNL club for your little Mia". So dude your daughter plays ECNL but you are making fun of it? By the way sweetie.... you should check out the cost of DA-whoops I mean GAL and look at the cost for those clubs which I'm sure your daughter already plays in based on this weird post.

wow we have a teenage girl posting"so happy they aren't in our division". You are either a brave young lady or worse....a crazy dad that thinks he is part of a 12 and 13 year old team!
                              If this is a dad, it's super weird that you think it's your team. I'd hate to be a parent on your daughter's team as you must be super aggressive and annoying to other parents! What adult says they are part of a teenage girls soccer team....WEIRD and CREEPY!
                              Not anymore creepy then grown moms and dads coming onto an anonymous message board rooting for kids' leagues to fail.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X