X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO!!!! Won cases can't be appealed!

Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself and not post them. Won't make you look as foolish as the other dem on here denying he was wrong about ACT 77 going to Supreme Court!
    Both Joe and Kamala falsely accused a different sitting member of the supreme court of sexual assault. Karma is a b!tch

Comment

The norms have changed. All you cons told me the Trump presidency did that and since Trumpalos said 2016 was a landslide and you never ever pushed back on that, we can just treat Joe the same as Trump and let people keep saying that he won by a landslide

You haven’t pushed back on the fact that people we saying Trump won by a landslide so I think it’s just bitter grapes that you object to other people saying that Biden won by a bigger landslide than Trump

But I will offer you an olive branch. Concede that Biden’s win was much more BIGLY than Trump’s and I will refrain from using the word “landslide” since I’ve shown today how much butt hurt that elicits in you.
      The norms have changed? That's the best you can do.
      Get back to me in January if sleepy joe really does get elected.
      Until then STFU.

Comment

I guess only GA Gov Brian Kemp and the entire GA state legislator are that stupid. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Put please, keep posting!
        You do realize that surveillance footage can be requested within 10 days of the election by any private citizen.

Comment

The debate was about Act 77 being unconstitutional and going to the Supreme Court. It is. I NEVER said how the Supreme Court would rule.

It is NOW going to the Supreme Court to be determined if it is unconstitutional.

Talk about living in your head rent free. This is priceless. You're having a meltdown because you were wrong. Keep proving yourself the fool we have all come to know you to be.

You don't even know what you're talking about. Who are the litigants of the lawsuit? No, they're not Trump campaign. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My this is one HUGE EMPTY space in your head!
          Ok, now I'll just call you STUPID.

Stupid, the U.S. Supreme Court accepts on average 2.8% of certiorari petitions filed with it. Unlike the Circuit Court of Appeals (like the 4rd Circuit) where an appeal must be considered by the appellate court, the U.S. Supreme Court does not even have to hear the appeal. Here are a couple of links for your stupid brain:

https://www.uscourts.gov/about-feder...ces/supreme-1: "In fact, the Court accepts 100-150 of the more than 7,000 cases that it is asked to review each year"

https://supremecourtpress.com/chance_of_success.html

What this means is that there is a very low chance that SCOTUS would even consider the appeal. Yet you claim it's for sure going to the Supreme Court. Stupid.

Comment

Lib,

Rather than all the nonsense babble, please answer this one simple question. Is this cheating? Yes or No.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334569329334083586
            Open up and say “aah” con.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...dismissed.html

Hahahahahahaha

You’ve been served loser !

Comment

The norms have changed? That's the best you can do.
              Get back to me in January if sleepy joe really does get elected.
              Until then STFU.
              Nope. Biden won in a landslide. You can’t expect us to contain our joy!

Trumpism is OVER! Especially if he admits to criminal behaviors via pardons !

It’s also fun teasing bitter Enders like you !

Comment

LMAO!!!! Won cases can't be appealed!

Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself and not post them. Won't make you look as foolish as the other dem on here denying he was wrong about ACT 77 going to Supreme Court!
                Nope. A con asking me to be quiet means I’m striking paydirt so expect more “scoops”

Comment

Dummy she’s taking out a suitcase with a change of clothes. She works late hours you cons are desperate 😱😱😱
                  So according to the hearing and not one GA senator stating what you just said, there were at least 4 suitcases pulled out. Did she need to change her clothes 4 times?LMAO!!!

C'mon man! You HAVE to do better. Otherwise, it's just not fun.

Comment

Nope. A con asking me to be quiet means I’m striking paydirt so expect more “scoops”
                    HAHAHA! I figured.

Stupid is as stupid does!

I didn't ask. More of a suggestion. Note the term used "maybe"

Comment

Nope. Biden won in a landslide. You can’t expect us to contain our joy!

Trumpism is OVER! Especially if he admits to criminal behaviors via pardons !

It’s also fun teasing bitter Enders like you !
                      Here's the thing, You're still pissed off about 2016 and just like Van Jones you're upset that Trump got so many votes. Say what you want about this election (assuming biden wins) which was a lot closer than the polls predicted, the hurt for the cons is way less than it was for the libs in 2016.
                      No crying, no wailing like you snowflakes did. We'll get over it, especially as inevitably we will control the senate and there will be no axing of the filibuster, no expanding of the supreme court, no statehood for Puerto Rico, or Washington D.C., and no green deal, etc, etc.
                      You might think this is a victory for you but it's not even comparable to the 2016 upset.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Open up and say “aah” con.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...dismissed.html

Hahahahahahaha

You’ve been served loser !
                        When it’s time for random fact checks with no evidence backing up the “fact” you know you’re over the target. The fact check game ended a long time ago once people caught onto the game.

Comment

You do realize that surveillance footage can be requested within 10 days of the election by any private citizen.
                          What's your point?

They got this video from the lawyers that represent state farm convention facility. It was requested and delivered through legal channels because they knew clowns like you would try to make it look falsified.

Comment

Here's the thing, You're still pissed off about 2016 and just like Van Jones you're upset that Trump got so many votes.
                            Not at all. I’m free as a bird now that Trump has been put down by the most votes that have EVAH been mustered for a presidential candidate. Why would I be upset about Trump’s losing, “also ran” vote total when Biden is #1 all time!

Say what you want about this election (assuming biden wins) which was a lot closer than the polls predicted, the hurt for the cons is way less than it was for the libs in 2016.
                            No crying, no wailing like you snowflakes did. We'll get over it, especially as inevitably we will control the senate and there will be no axing of the filibuster, no expanding of the supreme court, no statehood for Puerto Rico, or Washington D.C., and no green deal, etc, etc.
                            You might think this is a victory for you but it's not even comparable to the 2016 upset.

Have a nice day.
                            That’s just pure butt hurt, plain and simple. Will you say the same if Dems take the senate ? I doubt it.

I hope the 20 miles of new wall was worth turning the GOP into the Trump party - it is you know. Trump can keep 75% of the money the RNC raises in his name.

Con how much have you sent Trump? Make sure you too are doing your part. Send him your MONEY 💰 now !

Comment

What's your point?

They got this video from the lawyers that represent state farm convention facility. It was requested and delivered through legal channels because they knew clowns like you would try to make it look falsified.
                              You said it was doctored. If she doctored that footage while presenting under oath as she did, she’d already be in jail since anyone could’ve easily shown the real footage.

Comment

When it’s time for random fact checks with no evidence backing up the “fact” you know you’re over the target. The fact check game ended a long time ago once people caught onto the game.
                                Here’s some fact for ya

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia's voting system implementation manager, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020 that what can be seen on the video is normal procedure and nothing looks "bizarre or odd."

Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed, he explained. Those workers who remained were responsible for conducting the scanning portion of the process, since ballots could not be left without being scanned overnight. He said:

“If you look at the video tape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase looking things in, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them.”
                                Bwahahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X