•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I don’t disagree with your take to a degree
    this election will be decided by a small number in select states
    thats the only poll that matters- and it’s too early for any poll to really matter

we shall see is right
    That you Sock puppet ?” syntax seems familiar.

Comment

lCheers to your mug shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        lCheers to your mug shot!
        Lol lol

Comment

When does TC get back from vacation? There are a few things I’d like to get his “take” on -

Comment

Something like 1100 MAGATs convicted and some should be “proud” they kept their “oaths” now that the leaders are pulling down 17 and 22 yr sentences.

I think the deterrent effect has kicked in. That’s why a dozen losers show up to “support” the crime boss when he has to appear for indictments :)

Lock them up indeed

Comment

tRUMP = Gob****e
              Gob****e = tRUMP

Does not matter which way you say it

Comment

tRUMP = loser
                McCarthy = loser
                Jordan = loser

do the Repugs see a pattern?

Comment

wow ... tRUMPty redefining LOSING ...

Comment

wow tRUMPty whacked for $83 million ...and the dopes are going to pay it for him....toooo fuuunnnyyy

Comment

Wow ...the pussy grabbing convicted rapist is complaining about other people's ethics....meanwhile dirt poor dopes are paying his legal fees instead of their rent....

Comment

350$$$!!!! Drop in the tush for the Quack man, I heard he just made a phone call to RNC to wire the funds.

Comment

Little piggy tRUMP squealing about the judgements against him.... just rewards for an epochal LOSER... Meanwhile over in England Fox News gets told to f*ck off... nobody watching it... toooo fuuunnnnyy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X