Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree NEFC is superior. I am hearing negative things from parents who have attended SURF practices in both MA and RI, which I guess are two different yet same organizations? Anyway all the feedback was the same, coaching not any better than the old club, too many inexperienced player watering down teams making them weak.
    Separate. Same parent club in San Diego, but may as well be a thousand miles apart. And I don't know what Surf RI practices these parents are reporting, since Surf RI isn't practicing at the moment.

Comment

Separate. Same parent club in San Diego, but may as well be a thousand miles apart. And I don't know what Surf RI practices these parents are reporting, since Surf RI isn't practicing at the moment.
      ^^^
      LOL

SDS (Surf derangement syndrome) is strong on TS

Comment

Not same club but a franchise of main club. If they were same club they could claim to be one of the top teams in the country but they aren’t. Just rebranded GPS

Comment

Agree...soccer for all...
          It is just the model that is messed up. Bottom teams shouldn’t be paying anywhere close to what top teams pay. Get your money’s worth. Clubs put more resources and energy into their top teams anyway.
          A lot of parents want to spend money to be "Premier" players. Many would be better off in a good town program

Comment

Andy P back to replying calling people #obsessed or trolls. Embarrassing human being. Hope you have a extra large orange jumpsuit ready
            Wrong again. You have no idea who is posting but it’s funny to watch you get worked up.

Comment

Not same club but a franchise of main club. If they were same club they could claim to be one of the top teams in the country but they aren’t. Just rebranded GPS
              Yes, both franchises. Now, if a year from now they suddenly merge to become one big NE Surf, with whats-his-name and the president of Surf San Diego being old teammates and all, then some people who have lied to my face will have some explaining to do.

Comment

Wrong again. You have no idea who is posting but it’s funny to watch you get worked up.
                AP come on you only had 1 friend in GM and you screwed him over. So list of those replying in your defence is non existent. All Ex GPS staff desperate to not work for you taking less pay to join any other team.

Comment

What a joke SURF is.....

the gps parents all talked to their kids individually through the process. as adults we talked and obtained all the information to pass on to the kids to help them decide what was best for them. i don't need to talk to other parents but this is a close group of girls who expressed their desire to stay together and continue to be successful. just an fyi the surf has been in the works well before the spring
                  Right - you had a few parents trying to change clubs as several of the girls were getting demoted. When someone else saw their skills that was not AP some of the girls being moved down a level. Parents were not happy about it so started making all these excuses. Surf is all the former GPS leadership before they got sold including former owners. Federal investigation has been underway for 3 years. A number of them are going to end up in jail including AP for having GM delete his gps email account. Shame on him to put his best friend in trouble. Good luck anyone going to Surf but it will be the same song you got a GPS. Can't think of a worse place to send me my kids with that type of leadership and role models. They know how to sell a product but no morals at all especially as they started stealing teams in early Feb during the height of Covid.

Comment

Right - you had a few parents trying to change clubs as several of the girls were getting demoted. When someone else saw their skills that was not AP some of the girls being moved down a level. Parents were not happy about it so started making all these excuses. Surf is all the former GPS leadership before they got sold including former owners. Federal investigation has been underway for 3 years. A number of them are going to end up in jail including AP for having GM delete his gps email account. Shame on him to put his best friend in trouble. Good luck anyone going to Surf but it will be the same song you got a GPS. Can't think of a worse place to send me my kids with that type of leadership and role models. They know how to sell a product but no morals at all especially as they started stealing teams in early Feb during the height of Covid.
                    #obsessed

Comment

Must be AP again

Yea AP and his #obsessed tags are getting old. I feel bad for all the parents he oversold on what Surf will deliver. Top teams will be playing subpart competition in the new league so the training better be great......

Comment

AP where are you....

AP where are you? Is your best friend still in trouble? Did he stop talking to you?

Comment

What is the word?

Has anyone had their kids attend these surf practices? Is it the same as gps? League seems very weak they are part of? Many small clubs and many of them out of state?

Comment

Has anyone had their kids attend these surf practices? Is it the same as gps? League seems very weak they are part of? Many small clubs and many of them out of state?
                            Yes, same coaches, managment and philosophy. Mainly financially driven. If you liked GPS than this is fine for you.

Comment

Yes, same coaches, managment and philosophy. Mainly financially driven. If you liked GPS than this is fine for you.
                              #obsessed.

Comment

The boys setup is almost completely former Valeo coaches but you probably already know that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X