Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the KKK & White Supremacists vote Republican?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    well hear are some crime stats from 2016 (forgive me for not being able to quickly find statistics from 2019, but this should suffice for now).

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-3.xls

Homicides of Whites: 3499 (race of offenders: (white, 2854), (black, 533).
    Homicides of Blacks: 2870 (race of offenders: (white, 243), (black, 2570).

So what do we see here? a couple things:

1) If some of the alleged murders are committed by a member of a different race, you can obviously see the the numbers are minimal (whites mostly killing whites and blacks mostly killing blacks). So where is the racism? (this should obviously be OK by liberal standards correct?)
    2) Given the stats it is obvious that liberals are using fabricated/hyped BS to promote hysteria and try and "rig" an election.

In summary, instead of labeling a democrat or a republican as a "racist" because they either support TRUMP or Biden. Is this just not more logical to say that the people committing any of these homicides are mentally ill people regardless of there party affiliation and or the color of there skin?

Or does the above not fit the liberal agenda regardless of logic?
    and just to be clear: regarding the george floyd incident that should have never happened.
    You had the entire country behind BLM (republicans and democrats alike) but you lost most of us with the looting, murders, arson, violence, removal of statues and other forms of anarchy.

Comment

It’s shameful it really is, Republikazzzzes don’t get it they have no compassion for Black people even Black Patriots and then they claim not to be Racists.
      All I hear on Fox is how concerned they are about Black on Black crime in an Election year but if Trump gets elected that concern is dead on November 4th.
      I confused Lewis with Maxine Waters....they do look alike....actually Lewis was better looking

She is such an idiot.....

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/rep-ma...ned-black-man/

Comment

It’s shameful it really is, Republikazzzzes don’t get it they have no compassion for Black people even Black Patriots and then they claim not to be Racists.
        All I hear on Fox is how concerned they are about Black on Black crime in an Election year but if Trump gets elected that concern is dead on November 4th.
        sorry, as long as the black on black crime continues to skyrocket in liberal cities republicans will use this against you. The liberal politicians you support are the ones that don't care about black on black crime. These liberal mayors pass by the slums everyday to and from there big mansions yet don't see anything?

The FACTS have been posted on these boards for months but you will not acknowledge them because you hate TRUMP?

Do I really need to post the links of the USAs most dangerous cities again?
        Really, are you really going to make me post these links again?

Comment

John Lewis was a hero of the civil rights era- he put his azz on the line and took a beating at the hands of Democrats on that bridge

but honestly- how was he as a legislator- how improved was his district during his long tenure?

Comment

John Lewis was a hero of the civil rights era- he put his azz on the line and took a beating at the hands of Democrats on that bridge

but honestly- how was he as a legislator- how improved was his district during his long tenure?
            This is a common trope from cons who don’t understand how our system of government works.

The governor of GA is a Republican and the 5th congressional district has declined during his tenure. The county commissioners are republicans as well.

Keep digging though. I’m sure you are winning gears and minds attacking Lewis. Keep up your con work. I’m sure it will pay dividends later - NOT.

Lewis is everything your degenerate leader is NOT!

Comment

This is a common trope from cons who don’t understand how our system of government works.

The governor of GA is a Republican and the 5th congressional district has declined during his tenure. The county commissioners are republicans as well.

Keep digging though. I’m sure you are winning gears and minds attacking Lewis. Keep up your con work. I’m sure it will pay dividends later - NOT.

Lewis is everything your degenerate leader is NOT!
              #1 i didnt attack Lewis- i actually gave him props for his civil rights contributions and courage
              #2 the 2nd was a question -which you did not answer- his district has been a chithole for his entire tenure- what did he do for his constituents? just answer the question
              what legislation did he sponsor? what companies did he bring into the district?

Comment

#1 i didnt attack Lewis- i actually gave him props for his civil rights contributions and courage
                #2 the 2nd was a question -which you did not answer- his district has been a chithole for his entire tenure- what did he do for his constituents? just answer the question
                New poster

1) you most certainly attacked him but we expect that from a racist POS

2) link the post where you did so because we don’t believe anything out of you. That’s obvious.

As far as the rest of your racist screed, please don’t delay as you continue to the dustbin labeled “irrelevant”

Comment

New poster

1) you most certainly attacked him but we expect that from a racist POS

2) link the post where you did so because we don’t believe anything out of you. That’s obvious.

As far as the rest of your racist screed, please don’t delay as you continue to the dustbin labeled “irrelevant”
                  The Liberal/Democrat Party you support is, was, and always has been and always will be RACIST!!!!

The democrat party incentivize single blacks/minorities mothers to bear children without a male figure in the home. This practice supports the fact that these fatherless families become dependent on the government while the children grow up to become dirt bags due to lack of guidance from a father figure in the home. Very difficult to get out of this crap lifestyle once you are born and bred into it. Its very easy to Hate others because of the way you are born into this mess. Nice way to keep people "in line". Thank your liberal slave masters for this (but you are "white" so its all right).

Comment

No liberal will touch question 2.

Lewis lined the pockets of himself and his friends. By no measure did he improve the life of his district. Not one!

Comment

Lewis lined the pockets of himself and his friends. By no measure did he improve the life of his district. Not one!
                      Dude you need to legitimize your claptrap by:

1) documenting your assertion about lining pockets

and

2) are you deaf? Have you not heard all the people from
                      his district and elsewhere attesting to his greatness and what he did for them?

Such sour grapes from those who haven’t risen to the heights of a great human like Lewis.

PS didn’t you just say you aren’t attacking Lewis and you give him credit etc.....so you are just up to your trolling .

There I hit your question over the fence. Now why don’t you go for a walk in the park. Make sure you wear your mask. Trump told you to, lickspittle

Comment

Oh I’ll play!

On a quiet stretch of Georgia road, a red Ferrari zips by a golf course and past a string of well-appointed brick colonials with ornate driveway pillars – the kind that sometimes feature stone lions atop standing guard.

Up the road, by a Starbucks and a bookstore, more fancy cars line the parking lot as a diverse, well-dressed crowd filters through.

The up-and-coming leaders of the Trump resistance in Washington
                        Read more
                        “This is Buckhead,” said Alexander Johnson, who runs a media training company and lives nearby. “It is not crime infested, nor is it falling apart.”

It doesn’t look much like anyone’s definition of “in horrible shape”, either, despite a pair of tweets from Donald Trump over the weekend calling Georgia’s fifth district, represented by congressman John Lewis for 30 years this month, exactly those things.
                        Hahahahahahahahaha

Better than the neighborhood the cons live in undoubtedly. Seems as nice as our liberal enclaves here in MA ! Whee!

Let’s hear MORE!

Lewis’s constituents were also puzzled by the characterization of their district.

“Not only is it unreasonable to say – it’s false and a flat-out lie. Atlanta is a booming city. People are moving here from all over the country,” said Nikema Williams, the co-chair of the state Democratic party, who moved to the city 13 years ago. Indeed, the city population has increased substantially since 2000, as has that of the greater metropolitan area.

Largely driving that growth is an influx of educated, professional black Americans like Williams for whom Atlanta has become something of a mecca. This is one of the main reasons Forbes magazine named the city the place where African Americans were doing the best economically in a 2015 article.

Also driving that migration: black retirees such as Carol Bass, who moved to Buckhead from New York City two years ago. She voted for Lewis in her first election as a constituent this past November and said she saw Trump’s comment as “definitely” about race. “There’s no other way to interpret it, and it keeps right in line with his thinking” about black communities.

Williams agreed. “It speaks to the disconnect he continues to have with the black community … Any time you want to ask him about the [community], he refers to the inner city. Not all black people live in the inner city!”
                        Pretty obvious whats up. Trump is steamed because Lewis boyacotted trumps inauguration

Hahahahaha a

How petty of Donnie !

Enjoy!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eorgia-atlanta

Comment

Can someone explain why these hateful groups vote and support the Republican Party , I know why they support Donald Trump But why do they hate Democrats but love Republicans?

And why is the Republican Party 90% white?
                          Why do these hateful groups align themselves with the Republicans?
                          Is it because the Republican party’s agenda is more inline with their own hateful agenda ?

Post your answers.
                          Can someone explain why the presidents son is calling people his n word?

Also, please explain why this is happening.....I mean...they ain’t black if they didn’t vote for joe.....

Black and Hispanic people remain underrepresented among those who are vaccinated in the US, according to an analysis from the Kaiser Family Foundation published Wednesday.
                          Among the 41 states that report racial and ethnic data of people who have been vaccinated, the share of White people who have received at least one dose is about 1.4 times higher than the share of Black people inoculated and about 1.3 times higher than the share of Hispanic people, according to the study.
                          "As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states," according to the analysis.

I thought only white republicans weren’t vaccinated?

Comment

Can someone explain why the presidents son is calling people his n word?

Also, please explain why this is happening.....I mean...they ain’t black if they didn’t vote for joe.....

Black and Hispanic people remain underrepresented among those who are vaccinated in the US, according to an analysis from the Kaiser Family Foundation published Wednesday.
                            Among the 41 states that report racial and ethnic data of people who have been vaccinated, the share of White people who have received at least one dose is about 1.4 times higher than the share of Black people inoculated and about 1.3 times higher than the share of Hispanic people, according to the study.
                            "As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states," according to the analysis.

I thought only white republicans weren’t vaccinated?
                            I’m going to take a victory lap here.

When a miserable con, one often know as “Trigger,” responds to a post just shy of one year old at 4:59 AM on a Saturday morning, I think we can safely conclude that his life is dominated by the bitterness and butt hurt conveyed by ^^^^ post.

Try to have a better day con. Not for your sake. I’m thinking about the innocents around you. Stop the HATE that motivates your world.

Perhaps you should have been making coffee and breakfast for your family prior to spewing

Unless of course he’s not yet known the touch of a woman (or really any lover/partner). That would explain a lot.

Responding to a one year old post before 5 in the morning …real 🌰 🥜 🔩 stuff.

Comment

I’m going to take a victory lap here.

When a miserable con, one often know as “Trigger,” responds to a post just shy of one year old at 4:59 AM on a Saturday morning, I think we can safely conclude that his life is dominated by the bitterness and butt hurt conveyed by ^^^^ post.

Try to have a better day con. Not for your sake. I’m thinking about the innocents around you. Stop the HATE that motivates your world.

Perhaps you should have been making coffee and breakfast for your family prior to spewing

Unless of course he’s not yet known the touch of a woman (or really any lover/partner). That would explain a lot.

Responding to a one year old post before 5 in the morning …real 🌰 🥜 🔩 stuff.
                              while you are taking your lap why not ponder why smoking joe hasnt fixed this issue?
                              if as you say your post is a year old ( strange since the vax hasnt been out for a year,but i digress) why is this still an issue

does the hood not respect joes wishes? funny how their first move ,when they recognized the problem was to offer free stuff to get vaxed- they do know their audience

Comment

while you are taking your lap why not ponder why smoking joe hasnt fixed this issue?
                                if as you say your post is a year old ( strange since the vax hasnt been out for a year,but i digress) why is this still an issue

does the hood not respect joes wishes? funny how their first move ,when they recognized the problem was to offer free stuff to get vaxed- they do know their audience
                                Joe said the reason he hasn't fixed the border or trade, etc is because he is busy fixing covid!

Joe didn't fix covid. He took a vaccine created in record time under Trump and merely accelerated the number of vaccines in the early months, filling demand. This was naturally going to occur, even if you elected a monkey from the zoo. There is no plan to reach herd immunity. Biden handed this off to Kamala now that is is helpless. He has no national reopening plan. States were on their own when it came to mask mandate lifting, etc. Heck....each store has their own rules. Some governors still playing God. They have their covid emergency powers still. There is no national strategy for anything. Dems are hypocrites. I remember them criticizing DeSantis because he was using Publix grocery stores to deliver vaccines. Now they love that Joe and the Hoe are giving out shots at black barber shops. You know where they should give them out? School. Get these juvenile delinquent animals off the street and into class. Speaking of which, what is Joe doing to make schools more safe and so kids dont have to wear masks? His union cronies are not going to want to teach live in schools next September either

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X