• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correction: This is coming from a soon to be former Fury FAMILY not club
    One more to Surf 🏄

Comment

Really? They are doing better upward trajectory unike the two fury da sister clubs which are trending down.

This is coming from a soon to be former Fury club.
      LISC only has two teams. The U15s are fine,but the U14s are not only winless but are losing by football goal scores.

Comment

LISC only has two teams. The U15s are fine,but the U14s are not only winless but are losing by football goal scores.
        U15s were just like the U14s last year. If that's all you have to hold onto and think there won't be changes and improvements then you're sadly mistaken. It is tryout season after all and there's already been a lot of player movement. Both teams will only get better come next fall.

Comment

U15s were just like the U14s last year. If that's all you have to hold onto and think there won't be changes and improvements then you're sadly mistaken. It is tryout season after all and there's already been a lot of player movement. Both teams will only get better come next fall.
          uh yeah, sure. After all it's tryout season and clubs surely wouldn't post anonymous nonsense on TS would they?

Comment

uh yeah, sure. After all it's tryout season and clubs surely wouldn't post anonymous nonsense on TS would they?
            Here's some easily verifiable information. The LISC 04 team won about 2 games as U14 last season. This season as U15 they are going to the DA playoffs. Quite a turnaround I would say...Has any other LI DA team made the playoffs? Look it up.

Comment

Here's some easily verifiable information. The LISC 04 team won about 2 games as U14 last season. This season as U15 they are going to the DA playoffs. Quite a turnaround I would say...Has any other LI DA team made the playoffs? Look it up.
              If true, good for them, but we would smash them

Comment

And USSF won't kick them out. They're struggling to hold on to market share.
                Well when teams come all this way to play awful teams it’s not good for anybody

Comment

Yeah but let's be honest, they picked up a handful of strong players from Fury 2004, one who turned out to be an absolute rockstar!!! (I don't know the kid personally, but am always glad to see a kid blossom like that!) The likelihood that they'll pick up that much power in the 2005 age group, is slim. No disgruntled Fury folks looking to jump this year are of that caliber and the age group in general is kind of slim pickings.

I do wish the club well though, I like what they're doing to empower young girls with that female first campaign.

Comment

Yeah but let's be honest, they picked up a handful of strong players from Fury 2004, one who turned out to be an absolute rockstar!!! (I don't know the kid personally, but am always glad to see a kid blossom like that!) The likelihood that they'll pick up that much power in the 2005 age group, is slim. No disgruntled Fury folks looking to jump this year are of that caliber and the age group in general is kind of slim pickings.

I do wish the club well though, I like what they're doing to empower young girls with that female first campaign.
                    They have an upward trend and it’s because of the female empowerment ( understanding the psyche of the players ) the training environment good facilities treating them well and delivering on what they promise. This is in direct contrast to those of da who shall not be named.

Comment

They have an upward trend and it’s because of the female empowerment ( understanding the psyche of the players ) the training environment good facilities treating them well and delivering on what they promise. This is in direct contrast to those of da who shall not be named.
                      I can believe that, although I don't give shiit about LISC, or all of LI...

Comment

Straight from rockstars mom lmao. Former Fury and soon to be former Fury nutso group.

Comment

Since I lack the desire the learn anything more, or new, about LI, I actually spent 10 seconds researching this, and there is 1 girl with 26 goals this year, which looks imporessive, she should head to EM or SUSA next year, IMO, and I have none....

Comment

Partly because, like the NE, there are some poor teams they can beat up on to rack play mediocre competition. Look to their performance in CO as an indication on how nationals will go. They went 1-1-1 against mid level teams

Comment

Partly because, like the NE, there are some poor teams they can beat up on to rack up wins and goals. Look to their performance in CO as an indication on how nationals will go. They went 1-1-1 against mid level team. And if nearly all their goals are from one player how is that "team development"
                              modified it - op

Comment

Straight from rockstars mom lmao. Former Fury and soon to be former Fury nutso group.
                                Nutso group is a compliment for that bunch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X