Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former D1 Athlete Looking for Help

Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

https://sbu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...Qqdu6D1mDZxNWd

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
    Beth Moore

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
    Beth Moore
    Completed — Good Luck!

Comment

just did it. This was very cool. I would love to see the results. Will you publish or send a link to see the results on this site once completed? Good luck with it.

Comment

Completed

Comment

Done and Done! Good luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you for your time!
            Beth Moore
            I just finished and good luck to you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X