Susa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just came to Susa recently after my daughter said she’d never wear their jersey. I must say we are extremely happy. Is it pricey , yes!! But so far the coaching, communication parents and teammates have been wonderful

Comment

Susa

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We just came to Susa recently after my daughter said she’d never wear their jersey. I must say we are extremely happy. Is it pricey , yes!! But so far the coaching, communication parents and teammates have been wonderful
      A child's happiness is most important....forget if you are barca, susa or whatever.

Comment

Thanks JR

Comment

Give it time. That will change.

Comment

so the rosters are 20 deep and they have A B and C teams? why would anyone want to go there? sounds like a lot the same thing for LI

Comment

so the rosters are 20 deep and they have A B and C teams? why would anyone want to go there? sounds like a lot the same thing for LI
              And these Susa parents have the chutzpah to talk about Fury? How much is Moussa putting in his pocket with those ginormous rosters?

Comment

And these Susa parents have the chutzpah to talk about Fury? How much is Moussa putting in his pocket with those ginormous rosters?
                They have to pay for that facility somehow!!!

Comment

Hello marketing machine intern

Comment

I know it may be hard for the cynical to believe, but some kids are actually happy there. My kid has been with Susa for a few years, she played for ISA and begrudgingly moved over to Susa, but it's been good for us. She's extremely happy with her coach & teammates as well and is having an amazing time in SC. Those ECNL folks really know how to put on a show!

Comment

I know it may be hard for the cynical to believe, but some kids are actually happy there. My kid has been with Susa for a few years, she played for ISA and begrudgingly moved over to Susa, but it's been good for us. She's extremely happy with her coach & teammates as well and is having an amazing time in SC. Those ECNL folks really know how to put on a show!
                      Thank you, marketing machine intern.

Comment

Thank you, marketing machine intern.
                        formally from ISA and happy with Susa definitely marketing team and a glutton for punishment

Comment

formally from ISA and happy with Susa definitely marketing team and a glutton for punishment
                          I said she joined Susa begrudgingly, not sure what the purpose of this thread is other than to bash Susa. I don't think anyone thinks it's an amaaaazing club, but if your kid wants to play ECNL, you have 2 options Susa and EM. If Susa didn't get ECNL this past year, she probably would've tried out for EM, but they did...so she didn't and she's happy where she is. All of LI soccer is a train wreck, but you have to pick what car on that train you want to sit in, lol. Susa works for us because we live in Suffolk (EM is about an hour away), she wants to play school sports (DA isn't an option) and she gets to play with kids she knows and likes-if that makes me a glutton for punishment then ok I'm a glutton for punishment...but my kid is happy, and that's all that matters.

Comment

Susa has like 100 ads on BOTN

Comment

Well if everyone who posts something positive is going to be called a marketing machine, I'll jump on board. Congrats to the Susa girls who went undefeated in their first day of their first ECNL showcase!!! The 03s HAMMERED their competition 5-0!!! Off to a great start!!!

Comment

Susa has like 100 ads on BOTN
                                I hope that you don't feel bad because you in div 4 in lij and cant cut in npl and ecnl

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X