Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You all say this but i don't see anyone going from Sporting to CFC, FSA or OW. And at least for my kids we whip them so bad they won't play us anymore. And none of the kids learn how to play the actual game. I don't know what all the hoopla is about.
    I know for a fact that Sporting tends to lose the best players on their rosters by HS, you need to look beyond your age group and particular team. The HS teams are frequently not as good as they were in middle school or U-little.
    Sincerely,
    Coach Juice

Comment

Almost all clubs have and then lose some good players to the higher leagues by HS. It's how the system works. It's a talent funnel. Clubs with the top leagues will always take outside talent if it's a player that will make a team stronger. Some of their own players just won't make the cut because the kids aren't as naturally talented and/or don't work as hard at it.

Comment

With MK retired from Beachside, will PM be able to restore the club to its former glory?

Comment

Highly doubt MK will ever retire. The only reason he would retire is he sees the club has finally sailed its last ship and there is absolutely no return to glory. He will cut ties at that point so PM or some other “yes man” can take the blame for the clubs demise.

What happened to all the young, promising coaches at Beachside? Just checked their website for the first time in years and I was shocked that they are all literally gone. Every single one of them. This is a serious question it’s alittle concerning as a former parent.

Comment

Scumbag Omar Tork is still there though.

Comment

Scumbag Omar Tork is still there though.
              Which explains a big part of the problem

Comment

Highly doubt MK will ever retire. The only reason he would retire is he sees the club has finally sailed its last ship and there is absolutely no return to glory. He will cut ties at that point so PM or some other “yes man” can take the blame for the clubs demise.

What happened to all the young, promising coaches at Beachside? Just checked their website for the first time in years and I was shocked that they are all literally gone. Every single one of them. This is a serious question it’s alittle concerning as a former parent.
                Not sure what this means for the club but PM abruptly resigned. Nobody will miss him. Horrible director and coach so good riddance. Probably hoped to take over but apparently MK isn’t going anywhere yet.

Comment

Did PM leave Beachside?

Comment

Who in their right mind would want to work for Mickey? Revolving door of coaches since for almost 10 years now. Red flag, writing has been on the wall. Not normal to lose coaches every single year at that level.

Comment

The next group to be sold

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X