Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you considered asking them directly?
    Not sure about OP but we are with the club and they won't even tell us!

Comment

Beachside just posted a second round of tryouts for the 2007 Academy age and younger premier teams. First tryouts were the beginning of April. Haven't heard anything yet, now are we going to have to wait till the end of May?
      They are struggling to find good players interested in playing for them. Too many better options.

Comment

They are struggling to find good players interested in playing for them. Too many better options.
        Don't they have enough kids there to pick from already? There are 26 on the DA roster and the premier team too.

Comment

Don't they have enough kids there to pick from already? There are 26 on the DA roster and the premier team too.
          Teams are terrible. They need to replace a lot of players.

Comment

No doubt they're hoping better players show up soon but that isn't very likely. It's not like people don't know about the club.

Comment

Bumping to keep it on one thread

Comment

Bumping to keep it on one thread
                How does bumping it keep it on one thread exactly?

Comment

How does bumping it keep it on one thread exactly?
                  So that hopefully people ignore a new one that has no back history and adds little to the discussion

Comment

So that hopefully people ignore a new one that has no back history and adds little to the discussion
                    Kind of like you.

Comment

Does anyone know when the fields in Waterbury will be finished? I heard late summer, but that seems aggressive.

Comment

Does anyone know when the fields in Waterbury will be finished? I heard late summer, but that seems aggressive.
                        Yes I do

Comment

The soccer genius, Pavlos, said the synthetic turf seeds have already been planted.

Comment

They are using the CFC Park contractor so it’s anyone’s guess

Comment

I heard a record number of registrations for Beachside Tryouts. I guess everyone is excited about the new facilities.

Comment

I heard a record number of registrations for Beachside Tryouts. I guess everyone is excited about the new facilities.
                                Good, Glad it was a hit.

BTW how’s the state investigations going?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X