Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please! Lets please notice where a good chunk of these girls play club soccer at. The fact that you are trying to give Paul credit here is hysterical. They get their amazing training at their clubs playing for real clubs. Do any of these girls play for CSU? Didn't think so. Shut it.
    3 girls play for CSU, good luck !

Comment

United is becoming a joke

Your kids wont get better at CSU. PG is trying to win with other club's players, then brag about "wins" with all guest players on social media. After 4 years, we're leaving CSU. They took kids that have been a part of my kids team for years and left them off of the roster for the Weston Cup, then they added a bunch of guest players. How does dropping kids off of the roster for tournaments help us develop our bench and team camaraderie? The club only cares about $$$ and social media. What a joke United has become.

Comment

3 girls play for CSU, good luck !
        You must mean 3 or 5 former CSU players in CGHS, there are no current CSU players...

Comment

Mass Exodus

The talk at the fields this weekend was all about where our girls will play next season. To not bring our own players so that another club can take our girl's spots for the tournament, was cruel. Apparently, a couple of the other CS United teams had other club's players take CS United spots during the regular season too. So if you "play" for CS United, they take your money, you show up to every practice, do all of the work, but because they don't take the time to develop their own players, your daughter doesn't get the playing time that they worked hard for. The number of players at this club keep dwindling down for a reason. Off to another club with half of our team next year. CS United is half way under water and they don't even know that they've hit the iceberg!

Comment

The talk at the fields this weekend was all about where our girls will play next season. To not bring our own players so that another club can take our girl's spots for the tournament, was cruel. Apparently, a couple of the other CS United teams had other club's players take CS United spots during the regular season too. So if you "play" for CS United, they take your money, you show up to every practice, do all of the work, but because they don't take the time to develop their own players, your daughter doesn't get the playing time that they worked hard for. The number of players at this club keep dwindling down for a reason. Off to another club with half of our team next year. CS United is half way under water and they don't even know that they've hit the iceberg!
            This is a total falsehood and fake news. If your kid was left off the roster, it is probably because she just wasn't good enough. Wake up! It is 2019. The days of trying to make everyone happy and give them a roster spot are over. You must compete in society today. Maybe you learned a valuable lesson. Meanwhile the Chiefs are getting ready for the state championship tonight. I will wait for the haters to come here tomorrow and complain that Paul doesn't know anything and all of that baloney. He will prove tonight that he has been the missing link. Go Paul and go Chiefs!

Comment

Your kids wont get better at CSU. PG is trying to win with other club's players, then brag about "wins" with all guest players on social media. After 4 years, we're leaving CSU. They took kids that have been a part of my kids team for years and left them off of the roster for the Weston Cup, then they added a bunch of guest players. How does dropping kids off of the roster for tournaments help us develop our bench and team camaraderie? The club only cares about $$$ and social media. What a joke United has become.
              Let me tell you something. How many "followers" they have on social media is a huge deal to them!! That should tell you something about their priorities.

Comment

100% true. I can tell you that my daughter sat the whole entire game and several "guest" players played every single second of the game. This is a true story! They had no problem taking my money though to pay for that tournament. We are out.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  100% true. I can tell you that my daughter sat the whole entire game and several "guest" players played every single second of the game. This is a true story! They had no problem taking my money though to pay for that tournament. We are out.
                  see should play some other game like chess

Comment

Some girls are just not cut out for sports. And that is ok. The thing about CSU is that they are so desperate for players that they will take just about anyone that tries out. They probably should never of offered her a spot.

Comment

This is a total falsehood and fake news. If your kid was left off the roster, it is probably because she just wasn't good enough. Wake up! It is 2019. The days of trying to make everyone happy and give them a roster spot are over. You must compete in society today. Maybe you learned a valuable lesson. Meanwhile the Chiefs are getting ready for the state championship tonight. I will wait for the haters to come here tomorrow and complain that Paul doesn't know anything and all of that baloney. He will prove tonight that he has been the missing link. Go Paul and go Chiefs!
                      Keep telling yourself that Paul!

Comment

You must mean 3 or 5 former CSU players in CGHS, there are no current CSU players...
                        There are 3 confirmed girls that play at CSU - U18s
                        Thanks

Comment

The prime girls that played 04 are good , not one of the CS girls is better , so what you complaining about? Coral Springs and prime are partners , if any Cs girls is better than a prime girl then they will play her in ecnl competition

Did presidents kid play entire game?

Comment

Is this garbage going to happen for the commissioners/presidents/state cups too?

Comment

I personally witnessed Paul take over a state championship team at Heritage and bring it to rock bottom. This school is probably the best coaching job in South Florida and he destroyed it. He did not recruit players, there were several girls at the school that simply refused to play for him. During his time, we never had a jv team. This year has a JV team and 20 plus varsity player's. Its amazing what transpired simply by firing Paul. Good luck Gibbons, you will need it real soon.

Comment

I personally witnessed Paul take over a state championship team at Heritage and bring it to rock bottom. This school is probably the best coaching job in South Florida and he destroyed it. He did not recruit players, there were several girls at the school that simply refused to play for him. During his time, we never had a jv team. This year has a JV team and 20 plus varsity player's. Its amazing what transpired simply by firing Paul. Good luck Gibbons, you will need it real soon.
                                What you mean to say is that Paul didn't select your daughter for the team. Who cares about JV soccer when there is club soccer out there? You are a total moron and an idiot. Paul did a great job at the school given the resources they had. Do you think maybe he didn't have a JV program because the school didn't want one? Why don't you just go and stalk someone else? He has done great things at Gibbons and led them to the state final. The other three coaches including the head coach has been there for years and they couldn't do it until Paul got there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X