Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Inter Miami going to suffer, they have just created weston 2.0 over there. With it comes all the favors and politics. Thats too bad!!
    Weston needs to be smart and hire good coaches, pay them well and lower the registration prices.

Comment

Weston needs to be smart and hire good coaches, pay them well and lower the registration prices.
      "Smart"

Comment

CONFIRMED: Carrillo to Inter Miami. Weston going to suffer
        really? thats too bad young energetic mgr.

Comment

I'm going to miss you papi. **** you Henry Gómez and Pedraza.

Comment

I'm going to miss you papi. **** you Henry Gómez and Pedraza.
            Gomez and Pedraza still have wet dreams about JC?

Comment

Gomez and Pedraza still have wet dreams about JC?
              Yesssss they see JC as the figure they were never able to become at their old age. Their payback is to ruin West Pines and all families in it.

Comment

Pedraza hates Gomez. Gomez is the biggest cancer in south florida

Comment

Ohhh man...good thing you’re catching up. 17 wins, 2 ties, 0 losses. Love the respect W05 gets. 11 players sitting in the box, clearing everything as fast as possible, and man marking the 07 lol. Idiot our coach is not rated on Ws or Ls, although he wins every tournament he plays. I rate him on players on National team camps, scouts coming out to watch the team, players getting better constantly, among others. Did anyone watch your game? You need W05 to play you to be seen lol
                  Catching up by learning how to defend your style and how to id your weak areas.
                  by reading some of these posts it looks like your team has a group of players that happen to be naturally above the rest and your bench players are at level with the other DAs from the state, it also seems like when the bench players come in , the team struggles.
                  Get your nose out of your coach's rear and stop drinking the weston Kool-aid.

Comment

This is funny as heck.

17 wins and 2 ties and you guys are making fun of this team?

All of you would jump on the opportunity to have your kid play on this team. Don't kid yourselves.

I love how all of you check this thread every saturday and sunday hoping for a loss. Pitiful.

Add Weston FC to your favorites TAB. Tryouts are coming soon.

See you there. Oh wait, no we won't. :(
                    The parents on this team need to humble up. Let’s me guess your the dad of the short kid who switches teams every other year and who is always telling people how good your kid is while he starts at left bench? Best kid on that team is a 2007. Keep it humble ur son will be bald and short just like u. Wait, that diacribes 3/4ths the dads on the team.

Comment

The parents on this team need to humble up. Let’s me guess your the dad of the short kid who switches teams every other year and who is always telling people how good your kid is while he starts at left bench? Best kid on that team is a 2007. Keep it humble ur son will be bald and short just like u. Wait, that diacribes 3/4ths the dads on the team.
                      And your son will still be watching from the outside.

And you'll still be checking the weekend results hoping for that L.

Comment

Thats another thing daddy keeps bragging about his 07 superstar, from last game I saw there were 3 little guys with similar playing styles could not tell which was the super duper player.
                        To most of us it doesn't matter wether your team wins or loses but for sure you'll be hurting not able to brag about the undefeated team your superstar was a part of.
                        Delusional hahaha!

Comment

Thats another thing daddy keeps bragging about his 07 superstar, from last game I saw there were 3 little guys with similar playing styles could not tell which was the super duper player.
                          To most of us it doesn't matter wether your team wins or loses but for sure you'll be hurting not able to brag about the undefeated team your superstar was a part of.
                          Delusional hahaha!
                          OK papi, como vos querés. We are having a ball here and today is BBQ Thursday, for you is avoid your fat wife Thursday. We both eat at the end.

Comment

We will remain undefeated and half the team will go to MLS. Suck on that papi!!!

Comment

And your son will still be watching from the outside.

And you'll still be checking the weekend results hoping for that L.
                              Right on

Comment

Delusional hahaha!
                                Impossible........

I can tell you don't know his father. His father never talks about his kid.

Keep watching from outside.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X