Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its the Hillary/Obama admin. that are traitors...raping the american people of there hard earned money, giving it away to other people all over the world...while of course keeping a nice (above average) %%% for themselves.....and of course conspiring with russians under obamas watch???!!!!!disgracefull!!!!!!!!
    Yes, and in Alabama the American people can't get a legal Abortion, even after rape!

Comment

World Class - pluses and minuses?

Yes, and in Alabama the American people can't get a legal Abortion, even after rape!
      its all about democrats creating more "bastards" like themselves!!!!!!

Comment

Oh women will still terminate some pregnancies or pursue fertility treatments where all the embryos don't make it. They always have and always will and it is no one's business.

Only now they will be locked up for good and turned into to common murderers. Alabama better be ready to kiss some of their soccer mom's good bye.....going to jail where the rest of the tax payers will have to foot the bill for years and years.
        Only now

Comment

Oh women will still terminate some pregnancies or pursue fertility treatments where all the embryos don't make it. They always have and always will and it is no one's business.

Only now they will be locked up for good and turned into to common murderers. Alabama better be ready to kiss some of their soccer mom's good bye.....going to jail where the rest of the tax payers will have to foot the bill for years and years.
          Only now
          what if all chicks from alabama are all imbred and ugly?....maybe this new law is just empty?
          just thinking....Why rape an ugly chic from alabama when you can have a great time with a NY chick?....just saying!!!!

Comment

Law is not empty. This is real deal battle in the growing war on reproductive rights in the USA. Some of our sons and daughters will grow up with LESS, not more rights then our generation had.

Comment

Law is not empty. This is real deal battle in the growing war on reproductive rights in the USA. Some of our sons and daughters will grow up with LESS, not more rights then our generation had.
              rights are not inherited....they are earned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....Fight for WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!.......EARN WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING

Comment

Dudes, the name of this board is 'talking-soccer'. Take it somewhere else.

Comment

rights are not inherited....they are earned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....Fight for WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!.......EARN WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING
                  I get it moron. You want to fry all the soccer mom's past present and future that may have ever had to terminate a pregnancy. Pretty sure there will be a mother of a fight over this. I am absolutely entitled to decide what I do with my body as are my and your daughters. I don't need to scream about it in all caps.

Comment

Dudes, the name of this board is 'talking-soccer'. Take it somewhere else.
                    Really? Half your team was probably concieved via IVF.

Comment

Really? Half your team was probably concieved via IVF.
                      Really?...I F_cked your mom in the _ss.....than you came out!!!!!! Ohh.

Comment

Really?...I F_cked your mom in the _ss.....than you came out!!!!!! Ohh.
                        Curse and carry on like a jackass all you want. This battle will be fought in the ballot box and in the courts and in ugly dirty little rooms with butcher docs if it comes to that. Always was and always will be no matter how much you stamp your little feet and wave your little ***** around.

Comment

Curse and carry on like a jackass all you want. This battle will be fought in the ballot box and in the courts and in ugly dirty little rooms with butcher docs if it comes to that. Always was and always will be no matter how much you stamp your little feet and wave your little ***** around.
                          whaa, wha, wha, would you like some cheese with that whine?....someones P-ssy hurts today....lighten up and have a margarita. :)

Comment

Hey Donald Jr., to reference that out of nowhere is odd, but not as odd as your traitor dad...
                            You made it political.

I merely stated that in America today, you can't disagree or have an alternate opinion. If you do, you're a hater, a racist, a terrorist, a whiny lib, whatever.

Someone said they wanted opinions on WC. Some posted positive, I posted a negative.

No more, no less.

You TDS was triggered, and the last two pages are the result.

Comment

You made it political.

I merely stated that in America today, you can't disagree or have an alternate opinion. If you do, you're a hater, a racist, a terrorist, a whiny lib, whatever.

Someone said they wanted opinions on WC. Some posted positive, I posted a negative.

No more, no less.

You TDS was triggered, and the last two pages are the result.
                              You left out ✏️ dicked grandpa

Comment

You left out ✏️ dicked grandpa
                                don't forget to turn your passport in when DT wins again in 2020...loser.
                                God Bless Our President!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X