Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peerless united soccer club tryouts

" Tell her to eat with her feet, read with her feet and the girl with the club foot has a competitive advantage and it isn't fair. Sign the petition please"

"year round commitment and sacrifice"

"Everyone that matters is playing"

"revolving our lives around their schedules"

"Pleeeeze, Equal teams , equal playing time and fun? My God, sign up for the rec program then. Sure enough not what my little Kendall wants!!!"

"Are you questioning our ability to evaluate"!!!!! "Its about the children"!!!

Tiger Moms please make the check out to.......

My little Girl is not B TEAM material!!!!!

Comment

"you are like shiny diamonds,unfortunately some of you will have to be cut"

"This is club soccer, its about winning and losing not about playing time. So tell mommy and daddy don't call me if your not playing!!""

"I got my Class A coaching license, one of just 5 in the entire state!!!!!!!

Comment

Doesn’t mean you can coach though.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        "you are like shiny diamonds,unfortunately some of you will have to be cut"

"This is club soccer, its about winning and losing not about playing time. So tell mommy and daddy don't call me if your not playing!!""

"I got my Class A coaching license, one of just 5 in the entire state!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X