Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m with CFC, but your need to spend the time compiling and posting things like this is frankly a bit embarrassing. Looking at the recap, it’s like comparing two kids SAT scores...my kid got a 1010 and your kid got a 990. One is a little better than the other, however both are very, very average.

Just let the kids play and shut up. You embarrass the club with posts like yours.
    probably took the poster two minutes to call FSA out on their BS.

Comment

Yikes. The PDA B team slashed and burned FSA yesterday. 8 goals given up by a U17 ECNL team? Really? 8?. Another 4 against the 16s. And on and on. Wait till the A team team gets a chance today. Talk about needing keepers.
      FSA played the A team yesterday.

Comment

I’m with CFC, but your need to spend the time compiling and posting things like this is frankly a bit embarrassing. Looking at the recap, it’s like comparing two kids SAT scores...my kid got a 1010 and your kid got a 990. One is a little better than the other, however both are very, very average.

Just let the kids play and shut up. You embarrass the club with posts like yours.
        Shut up CFC Mom. Let FSA hear it after all the trash they post. I am also a CFC parent and I and plenty of our parents that are on here but don't post. They love to see it stuck to FSA and their parents that smack talk.

Comment

The kids played a few weeks ago, Fsa didn’t do so well.

Ps...if my kid had a 1010 on the sat, I wouldn’t let her play ecnl soccer. I would spend the thousands on a good tutor!

Comment

If we are being honest, PDA came in here last weekend and won the weekend against CFC. A few wins, a loss and one blowout. Overall, a good weekend of hard fought games with PDA coming out on top.

Without all precincts reporting, FSA is getting absolutely embarrassed
            It will take a few extra days to tabulate all the goals Fsa concedes. You won’t have a full report until about Tuesday

Comment

The kids played a few weeks ago, Fsa didn’t do so well.

Ps...if my kid had a 1010 on the sat, I wouldn’t let her play ecnl soccer. I would spend the thousands on a good tutor!
              1010 gets you classified as special needs at staples high

Comment

U19

CFC 7-4-0 - 21 points
                FSA 1-7-1 - 4 points

U17

CFC 7-1-2 - 23 points
                FSA 2-6-0 - 6 points

U16

CFC 2-7-1 - 7 points
                FSA 1-6-2 - 5 points

U15

CFC 6-2-3 - 21 points
                FSA 0-6-1 - 1 point

Overall

CFC - 22-14-6 - 72 points
                FSA - 4-25-4 - 16 points

Razor thin

Comment

Does Fsa have an A team?

Comment

U19

CFC 7-4-0 - 21 points
                    FSA 1-7-1 - 4 points

U17

CFC 7-1-2 - 23 points
                    FSA 2-6-0 - 6 points

U16

CFC 2-7-1 - 7 points
                    FSA 1-6-2 - 5 points

U15

CFC 6-2-3 - 21 points
                    FSA 0-6-1 - 1 point

Overall

CFC - 22-14-6 - 72 points
                    FSA - 4-25-4 - 16 points

Razor thin
                    Even with this clear evidence; the “razor thin” moron will still say FSA is better!

Comment

Shut up CFC Mom. Let FSA hear it after all the trash they post. I am also a CFC parent and I and plenty of our parents that are on here but don't post. They love to see it stuck to FSA and their parents that smack talk.
                      Nothing worse than bloated cfc moms. U16s take the crown

Comment

Nothing worse than bloated cfc moms. U16s take the crown
                        OW moms are pretty bad too

Comment

and the results someone posted compared both clubs against PDA Blue (A team). CFC at least squeaked out a win and a tie and a much lower GD.

Comment

There is nobody that possibly thinks CFC and FSA are even in the same sentence in the ECNL. Razor thin guy - what say you?

Comment

There is nobody that possibly thinks CFC and FSA are even in the same sentence in the ECNL. Razor thin guy - what say you?
                              Razor thin guy seems to have disappeared. He's been replaced by this guy, even though, of course, it's utter bs

Nah, FSA ECNL U18s, U16s, U14s better than CFC’s.

Comment

Razor thin guy seems to have disappeared. He's been replaced by this guy, even though, of course, it's utter bs
                                Both guys suck. Pretty simple to deduce that oakwood is best option. Fsa and cfc behemoths running about, toe jamming the ball over the top. Not real soccer people. You need to go to portland for that. Even better is watching the kids that left oakwood crumble as players. Stupid parents

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X