Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force CT or I should say Ferid CT

So, FZ is working with Omar and the girls side will be called force ct girls academy. But they are not real Academy.
    What a joke, so MK kicked his but out of Beachside and Omar who is also part of beachside took him back at pythons. I don't get it. Is this a conflict of interest? Is Omar trying to send a message to MK?
    Anyway, I hope all these girls find a better home that Force CT

They don't even have a website for it but here is the flyer https://ibb.co/ZmKmQXc

It never was going to be academy since BS doesn't have GDA, only BDA. Anyone dumb enough to join that new venture gets what they pay for - a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

This is on Omar's place website http://www.goooalsportsct.com/
      Futbol Academy
      I cannot believe it. PLEASE stay away from it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered11111 View Post
        This is on Omar's place website http://www.goooalsportsct.com/
        Futbol Academy
        I cannot believe it. PLEASE stay away from it
        You really sound anxious about this. Why would you be begging people to stay away? What does it matter to you?

Comment

With Beachside fleeing to Waterbury, Fairfield County is now wide open for others to come in. You're seeing the first signs of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregisteredfz View Post
            So, FZ is working with Omar and the girls side will be called force ct girls academy. But they are not real Academy.
            What a joke, so MK kicked his but out of Beachside and Omar who is also part of beachside took him back at pythons. I don't get it. Is this a conflict of interest? Is Omar trying to send a message to MK?

They don't even have a website for it but here is the flyer https://ibb.co/ZmKmQXc
            What is a "real" academy? What is "premier"", or "elite"? or "super duper"? These terms are thrown around by all clubs in their efforts to sound exclusive. Omar has Python girls, so perhaps he is merging those clubs into Force CT? …..and what is wrong with that? Also, BS does not want to maintain a girls program, so I am happy to see that the BS outcasts have a home.....and probably at a lower cost! Seems all good to me.

Comment

Everyone... MK/Beachside never threw Ferid out .. don’t be a Dummy. Omar has been friends with MK for 20 years and that friendship continues to gain strength. Ferid is also part of that inner MK circle just like AZ and they ain’t gonna cause a liability to the MK organization.

Ferid and MK made a deal in which MK gave the blessings to take this debunked girls program that was suffering for years. MK/Beachside for years carried a grudge to YU,CFC for poaching their girls so rather than seeing any of the last remains run to any of these clubs he decided to get some pocket money from one of his loyalists of coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Everyone... MK/Beachside never threw Ferid out .. don’t be a Dummy. Omar has been friends with MK for 20 years and that friendship continues to gain strength. Ferid is also part of that inner MK circle just like AZ and they ain’t gonna cause a liability to the MK organization.

Ferid and MK made a deal in which MK gave the blessings to take this debunked girls program that was suffering for years. MK/Beachside for years carried a grudge to YU,CFC for poaching their girls so rather than seeing any of the last remains run to any of these clubs he decided to get some pocket money from one of his loyalists of coach.
                You sound really smart. You know so much, it’s impressive.

Comment

What is a "real" academy? What is "premier"", or "elite"? or "super duper"? These terms are thrown around by all clubs in their efforts to sound exclusive. Omar has Python girls, so perhaps he is merging those clubs into Force CT? …..and what is wrong with that? Also, BS does not want to maintain a girls program, so I am happy to see that the BS outcasts have a home.....and probably at a lower cost! Seems all good to me.
                  There will no longer be Python girls either after this season.

Comment

ferid is an arrogant pr1ck and terrible coach

Comment

It’s the same thing ive been hearing too. OR had mention this to another parent in the loop a couple of months back.

Comment

This is true.

Comment

Got to love the parents who hold a grudge because their kid got cut.

Comment

Got to love the parents who hold a grudge because their kid got cut.
                            Cut? The guy never was there. Went to Europe in middle of season. Talked on his phone during games and spent more time yelling at refs than attempting to coach. Total joke

Comment

Cut? The guy never was there. Went to Europe in middle of season. Talked on his phone during games and spent more time yelling at refs than attempting to coach. Total joke
                              Hope your daughter is still playing and has found a better environment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X