Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess your precious snowflake didn't make one of their teams. Hope the 2 of you are having a good season of rec soccer TBH.
    Get over it dad. Just not great stuff

Comment

I don’t know how to break this to you, but the only people who don’t think AC is a joke is AC. I highly doubt CFC is too worried about AC CT. Lol
      United boys should answer the phones and play some friendlies against tbe crappy AC teams.

Comment

There are 142 NPL leagues. Sorry but that isn’t an accomplishment. AC is a garbage club. Terrible teams. Mediocre coaches. It’s a good place if you’re too lazy to drive anywhere but your backyard and want to prepare for your HS JV season.
        A bunch of high school coaches padding their pockets.

Comment

Yes CFC is still pissed AC took over that corner of the state. Maybe if they'd paid more attention to their boys teams it wouldn't have happened. AC found a gapping hole and swept in.
          The only gapping hole is you

Comment

ACCT. a bald guy and his clipboard. Like a linus blanket is that clipboard. Joe Morrone like with that clipboard. Comical

Comment

United boys should answer the phones and play some friendlies against tbe crappy AC teams.
              No one said they're a top club, but someone out there clearly wants to bash them continually.

Comment

I’ve heard they are taking their u11 team to Portugal. I’ve seen the team play and they have a lot of talent.

Comment

I’ve heard they are taking their u11 team to Portugal. I’ve seen the team play and they have a lot of talent.
                  I did my research. Not the U11 but the U13 and they play 7v7. Not their team, but a mix of players from different clubs.
                  The tournament is in the Azores, not a good quality tournament.

It is easy to be in the NPL. All CCSL teams can do it. " CCSL Premier League D1 teams are eligible to qualify in next year’s NYCSL team based ENPL/NPL platform"

Have fun traveling

Comment

No one said they're a top club, but someone out there clearly wants to bash them continually.
                    Listen, they’re just not good. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s a fact. Anyone who thinks they are clearly doesn’t know the other levels out there.

Comment

Listen, they’re just not good. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s a fact. Anyone who thinks they are clearly doesn’t know the other levels out there.
                      So many experts on Talking Soccer. Who knew?

Comment

Love how these experts bash AC CT but fail to reveal which clubs their precious little snowflakes play for. Gutless, really.

Comment

Love how these experts bash AC CT but fail to reveal which clubs their precious little snowflakes play for. Gutless, really.
                          just go to a CFC practice and hear the bashing upfront

Comment

We know several families there and they're very happy Seems anytime I've seen a thread about AC someone goes overboard to bash them, more so than many other clubs that take a beating on TS. Supposedly there was some bad blood between CFC and AC management but I don't know the deets.

Comment

We know several families there and they're very happy Seems anytime I've seen a thread about AC someone goes overboard to bash them, more so than many other clubs that take a beating on TS. Supposedly there was some bad blood between CFC and AC management but I don't know the deets.
                              I agree, my kids are not with this club either but have only heard good things from families who actually are. Congrats to them on the NPL badge!

CFC Parent

Comment

I agree, my kids are not with this club either but have only heard good things from families who actually are. Congrats to them on the NPL badge!

CFC Parent
                                Now you can take your kids there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X