X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    everyones knowledge of the game is limited, except in your mind
    many ways to play the game, just depends on the weapons you have-if you have thoroughbreds you let them run
    Thank you for making it clear how much knowledge you have. The game is not about running, only with Yankee and town travel .CFC would destroy that team.

Comment

I played with a four time All state player who couldn't trap a ball. It just proves who the coaches favorite is in high school soccer. MF doesn't have those girls resume,
      No National or regional team camps. Has she ever played with elite players?
      CFC has a nat pipeline-YU doesn't, thats just the way it is. so you are correct that she doesn't have their resume, but then neither does JM and she just won a Nat award and was 3X AA
      so your resume is also not the end all be all
      i also agree all state is not a barometer for a great player. getting to a camp is a connections thing,staying at camp is a player thing

Comment

Thank you for making it clear how much knowledge you have. The game is not about running, only with Yankee and town travel .CFC would destroy that team.
        try watching a college game-which is where all of the girls we are talking about will end their careers-its all about running
        if it wasnt about running OW would be the worlds best soccer program and you hate them too.
        they play the prettiest soccer in the state
        how can that be?

Comment

try watching a college game-which is where all of the girls we are talking about will end their careers-its all about running
          if it wasnt about running OW would be the worlds best soccer program and you hate them too.
          they play the prettiest soccer in the state
          how can that be?
          Again your lack of knowledge is proven by your statements. Oakwood does not play attractive football. You would have to watch a game outside the state to do that. I guess that has not happened. You should try watching Barcelona or France on the women's National team to watch pretty football.

Comment

I played with a four time All state player who couldn't trap a ball. It just proves who the coaches favorite is in high school soccer. MF doesn't have those girls resume,
            No National or regional team camps. Has she ever played with elite players?
            KL is a very good player, very good CT player. But the past two years she is not as dominant as she was when she was younger. I hope she does well in college and has a wonderful experience. But I really do worry that she was identified as a marquee player at a very young age. She is technically very good but I don’t see her athleticism being where it needs to be to play at a high level in college. I hope I am wrong but I really think she will struggle. I think she was an early bloomer. I hope I am wrong and she does well in college.

Comment

KL is a very good player, very good CT player. But the past two years she is not as dominant as she was when she was younger. I hope she does well in college and has a wonderful experience. But I really do worry that she was identified as a marquee player at a very young age. She is technically very good but I don’t see her athleticism being where it needs to be to play at a high level in college. I hope I am wrong but I really think she will struggle. I think she was an early bloomer. I hope I am wrong and she does well in college.
              Everyone is entitled to your opinion, but I’m going to guess you haven’t seen her play recently. I actually did and she’s better than last time I saw her. A more complete player and I’ve never seen a kid work like she does. She’s going to do well in college.

Comment

Again your lack of knowledge is proven by your statements. Oakwood does not play attractive football. You would have to watch a game outside the state to do that. I guess that has not happened. You should try watching Barcelona or France on the women's National team to watch pretty football.
                you are insane comparing National teams to u17 state teams- do you not get the difference?
                we have the best national team (still but its not as dominant) but America has never played pretty (euro style soccer)
                we play American,we hammer you with big athletic players and out work you then we hit you with fast and quick- its worked for 25 years

Comment

you are insane comparing National teams to u17 state teams- do you not get the difference?
                  we have the best national team (still but its not as dominant) but America has never played pretty (euro style soccer)
                  we play American,we hammer you with big athletic players and out work you then we hit you with fast and quick- its worked for 25 years
                  You sir are a moron. I wanted to educate you on how the game is played .
                  I was not comparing those teams . USA has had success because others countries are only now starting to take the women's game seriously. The US team might not win another title if a the ladies don't change the style of play.

Comment

arguably one of the dumbest posts I think have ever read on talking soccer

Comment

Everyone is entitled to your opinion, but I’m going to guess you haven’t seen her play recently. I actually did and she’s better than last time I saw her. A more complete player and I’ve never seen a kid work like she does. She’s going to do well in college.
                      Agreed, KL has gone to another level. PM is fading, peaked.

Comment

Agreed, KL has gone to another level. PM is fading, peaked.
                        is KL on this list? If it's the LL one listed here, I'm surprised she's considered that special.

http://www.cgsca.net/2018-all-state-...ons-announced/

Comment

Originally posted by humpty69 View Post
                          is KL on this list? If it's the LL one listed here, I'm surprised she's considered that special.

http://www.cgsca.net/2018-all-state-...ons-announced/
                          KL is L (Masuk) not LL. She was All New England as well.

Comment

Originally posted by regsitered View Post
                            KL is L (Masuk) not LL. She was All New England as well.
                            ok thank you - now I see who it is. No disrespect meant to KL from LL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X