•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrition & Gym Work

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah, blah, blah.

You are the one that makes threats and silly statements and trolls just about everyone; I just troll you, no physical threats.

Get over yourself, no one cares about your “half the ingredients for Aloo Gobi” ears.
    so you are the one calling me keyboard warrior....show up to plainview soccer park on friday evening....lets see if you have the guts to "step up".....if not...then just shut up.

Comment

so you are the one calling me keyboard warrior....show up to plainview soccer park on friday evening....lets see if you have the guts to "step up".....if not...then just shut up.
      I would love to "shut up" but you make it to easy your with ridiculous statements and trolling. You get a taste of your own medicine and look what happens.

Dance aloo gobi monkey, dance.

POB, good to know (I think I speak for everyone with that last sentence).

And to be clear, I never physically threatened you, not once; that is such a dumb thing to do, I can't think of a dumber thing to do (oh wait . . . ).

To be clear, I am not showing up on Friday, I am telling you this because I do not want you to go out and assault some poor bastard who shows up there Friday that you don't know, and then I would feel indirectly responsible. But people will be looking at you differently, that is enough for me. Have fun.

Comment

I would love to "shut up" but you make it to easy your with ridiculous statements and trolling. You get a taste of your own medicine and look what happens.

Dance aloo gobi monkey, dance.

POB, good to know (I think I speak for everyone with that last sentence).

And to be clear, I never physically threatened you, not once; that is such a dumb thing to do, I can't think of a dumber thing to do (oh wait . . . ).

To be clear, I am not showing up on Friday, I am telling you this because I do not want you to go out and assault some poor bastard who shows up there Friday that you don't know, and then I would feel indirectly responsible. But people will be looking at you differently, that is enough for me. Have fun.
        Why bother with this clown ? He's the same one that has been called out many times and never showed. He's a 60 year old accountant

Comment

Can you wear your "Joe Biden for President" shirt so we know who you are?

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

Can you wear your "Joe Biden for President" shirt so we know who you are?

I don't have one....and If you are hoping I'm going to smell your hair you are more F_cking crazy than I am.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X