Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    sorry DT has done more in his 1st year than obama has done in 8....god bless DONALD TRUMP......2020 4 more years of Making America Great!!!!!!!
    Go yammer on about that on a golf forum where someone might even care.

Comment

EM cheating in ECNL?

Go yammer on about that on a golf forum where someone might even care.
      ok.....this time don't be shocked when DT wins again in 2020 and don't say anything dumb like "if he wins i will leave the country". I guess when you got your taxes done you told the government you do not want the $2000 per kid tax credit? (btw that was all DT with the stroke of his pen).

Comment

ok.....this time don't be shocked when DT wins again in 2020 and don't say anything dumb like "if he wins i will leave the country". I guess when you got your taxes done you told the government you do not want the $2000 per kid tax credit? (btw that was all DT with the stroke of his pen).
        ok. I wont. Now again - golf forum. No one gives a crap on a soccer forum.

Comment

EM cheating in ECNL?

ok. I wont. Now again - golf forum. No one gives a crap on a soccer forum.
          your wrong on that as well....as i am obviously someone....and as stastics show, there is always more than just one......idiot

Comment

your wrong on that as well....as i am obviously someone....and as stastics show, there is always more than just one......idiot
            forum is not interested. statistics show. soccer is played by educated, affluent, families- ie - not trump's demographic at all. statistics show.

Comment

EMSC Farmingdale

Everyone is going to SUSA. LM and his site are doing everything in his power to fool people into think the PDA wannabee's are the best club around. Stay where you are, EMSC blows away SUSA. All clubs have issues. Those girls enjoy playing with one another so dont let the parents ruin it.
              EMSC is joining with Farmingdale now. Any predictions how that will work out?

Comment

DOC And DOC win

Comment

Biz as usual corrupt youth soccer. Not really sure how beneficial this is to anyone involved. Probably benefits the gda as far as top players go. Ecnl just watered down their product unnecessarily just as they seemed to be pulling ahead. Overall it may appeal to more quantity over quality so if that is the goal, good job I guess. Youth soccer is just getting ridiculous.

Comment

And unlike most proper non profits, soccer clubs usually have a tiny "board of directors" (quotes intentional) made up of the club founder and a few parents who do whatever the founder wants. Founder gets paid a large salary, "approved by the board"
                    A not for profit the size of EM would need to file Form 990 (I believe is the correct IRS form) every year. Any paid employees need to be on the return. Vendors or sub contractors ie trainers would/should receive a w4 not a w2.

Asca not for profit once you receive a certain amount of money / revenue the nfp is required to file and is public information. Send them a FOIL request.

Comment

*Once a nfp....

Comment

EM cheating in ECNL?

Biz as usual corrupt youth soccer. Not really sure how beneficial this is to anyone involved. Probably benefits the gda as far as top players go. Ecnl just watered down their product unnecessarily just as they seemed to be pulling ahead. Overall it may appeal to more quantity over quality so if that is the goal, good job I guess. Youth soccer is just getting ridiculous.
                        We'll see how this plays out, is EM still cheating?

Comment

We'll see how this plays out, is EM still cheating?
                          On his wife? For sure

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X