Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So prime has no issues with the fields? None?
    We may or may not have fields, but we have all your players coming to Prime. Thank you Boca, Weston, Sunrise!

Comment

We may or may not have fields, but we have all your players coming to Prime. Thank you Boca, Weston, Sunrise!
      Kids want to play at the highest level and Prime has that ticket for them. While it may be a struggle this year as they’ve tried to get the club off the ground, next year with more time you’ll see the shift from the players that are good enough to play there and know that while Sunrise/Weston can offer the DA option, the girls would rather play ECNL and the quality will improve across the board. The remaining clubs will just continue to field average teams to play below average soccer.

Comment

Kids want to play at the highest level and Prime has that ticket for them. While it may be a struggle this year as they’ve tried to get the club off the ground, next year with more time you’ll see the shift from the players that are good enough to play there and know that while Sunrise/Weston can offer the DA option, the girls would rather play ECNL and the quality will improve across the board. The remaining clubs will just continue to field average teams to play below average soccer.
        You're so full of scat that your eyes are brown. Delusional FCP parent. Pull your head out of your arse before it's too late......

Comment

You're so full of scat that your eyes are brown. Delusional FCP parent. Pull your head out of your arse before it's too late......
          We all make choices and I’m happy with the coaching and opportunities offered at FCP. You can tell me to get my head out of my ass but our goals may be different than yours so we’ll take our path while you take yours. Our goals are being met whether you want to believe that or not. Good luck in your journey!

Comment

Good. Half of our team is planning on going to Prime next year.
            The other half is going to Weston! I am leading our parents in that direction. No sense of pretending this Regional stuff is crap.

Comment

Just looked at the standings for FC Prime ECNL. Their teams are doing extremely well for a first year club for the first half of the season. I will be following them closely the 2nd half to see the improvement. I am definitely considering the club as an option for my daughter next season. It just makes logical sense.

Comment

Just looked at the standings for FC Prime ECNL. Their teams are doing extremely well for a first year club for the first half of the season. I will be following them closely the 2nd half to see the improvement. I am definitely considering the club as an option for my daughter next season. It just makes logical sense.

What are you talking?

AGE POS
                U16 3
                U17 4

The other teams are in the last position in each age group. Inside there's unhappy parents. They feel wasting money.

Comment

What are you talking?

AGE POS
                  U16 3
                  U17 4

The other teams are in the last position in each age group. Inside there's unhappy parents. They feel wasting money.
                  In a division of GDA B-teams.

Comment

“What are you talking”

Ok we know you are either from Sunrise or Weston, but which one???

Comment

Ok we know you are either from Sunrise or Weston, but which one???
                      I’m just stating a fact based off of the clubs in the ECNL standings. It’s no longer a strong conference. Would it make you feel better that I believe Sunrise won a C-league National Championship, or that Weston is an embarrassment in the GDA along with BU? Or that families at Weston and BU are wasting time and money and those at Prime are in an even worse situation? Prime, Weston and BU aren’t good girls clubs for the level of the leagues they are playing in, and Sunrise is a good fit for playing in a league for c-teams. Management and DOC’s at these clubs are not worthy of collecting a pay check. Although all four are bad, Prime are the worst of all.

Comment

I’m just stating a fact based off of the clubs in the ECNL standings. It’s no longer a strong conference. Would it make you feel better that I believe Sunrise won a C-league National Championship, or that Weston is an embarrassment in the GDA along with BU? Or that families at Weston and BU are wasting time and money and those at Prime are in an even worse situation? Prime, Weston and BU aren’t good girls clubs for the level of the leagues they are playing in, and Sunrise is a good fit for playing in a league for c-teams. Management and DOC’s at these clubs are not worthy of collecting a pay check. Although all four are bad, Prime are the worst of all.
                        Prime would be much better if it weren’t for Alan. The exodus starting in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Prime needs to combine with west pines/sunrise/miamilakes to make ecnl and da better

Comment

Top girls that want hs go to prime, the rest da with Weston, that way we can compete with the best of the country

Comment

Top girls that want hs go to prime, the rest da with Weston, that way we can compete with the best of the country
                              That will happen within the next year like every other market, south Florida is slowly catching up

Comment

Seven teams club won’t make it past April, no fields, no money, no support from clubs for tournaments, terrible leadership.

Run away as fast as you can

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X