• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Total joker. Cry baby

Cfc dad
      Tom is one of the best coaches at Southeast SC. You are just hating on the guy. Not only does he develop the players he is able to educate the parents and allow them to see the game the way he does. He keeps them engaged with useful teaching instruments that allows them to track their child’s progress. Tom is a master teacher and top level coach. He sees the big picture when others are just focused on immediate results and short term view. The kids at the club are lucky to have a top tier coach like this.

Comment

It is thr arrogance of TB and the rest of the decision makers at SSC that are the reason so many players are leaving. They are coaching recreational kids. No top player is staying at SSC anymore. The new generation of families realize that the club has zero to offer them moving forward. I also heard one of the supposed top coaches was leaving as well.

Comment

Tom is one of the best coaches at Southeast SC. You are just hating on the guy. Not only does he develop the players he is able to educate the parents and allow them to see the game the way he does. He keeps them engaged with useful teaching instruments that allows them to track their child’s progress. Tom is a master teacher and top level coach. He sees the big picture when others are just focused on immediate results and short term view. The kids at the club are lucky to have a top tier coach like this.
          seriously MOM? you aren't helping his cause. My kid plays on his team and whoever is writing this is just trying to stir the pot. Why put a target on our kid's back. He's an okay coach. His style isn't for everyone. He should calm it down abit with his hype and elixirs, tonics, supplements

Comment

It is thr arrogance of TB and the rest of the decision makers at SSC that are the reason so many players are leaving. They are coaching recreational kids. No top player is staying at SSC anymore. The new generation of families realize that the club has zero to offer them moving forward. I also heard one of the supposed top coaches was leaving as well.
            Every year kids move on. Most recently it's Oakwood as top kids aren't going to languish in ccsl or cjsa before that.

Comment

Unless you are going to Oakwood the best option for kids in this part of the state is SSC. Especially teams coached by TB. Top club in this area for past 25 years.

Comment

Every year kids move on. Most recently it's Oakwood as top kids aren't going to languish in ccsl or cjsa before that.
                Since the bar at OW has been lowered so much, everyone can play there now ..... perhaps they will, like FSA, have C teams next year too ... I mean State teams.

Comment

seriously MOM? you aren't helping his cause. My kid plays on his team and whoever is writing this is just trying to stir the pot. Why put a target on our kid's back. He's an okay coach. His style isn't for everyone. He should calm it down abit with his hype and elixirs, tonics, supplements
                  I think the elixirs make you bald.

Comment

Do you have to purchase the elixirs to make the team?

Comment

Do you have to purchase the elixirs to make the team?
                      It is strongly encouraged. You can drink them at the games while you are tracking your child’s data. Don’t spill on the forms or Tom will get very angry! You won’t like Tom when he is angry!

Comment

Who is this guy?
                        TB is a decent enough coach. Some love him, some don’t. He coaches about 50% of the SSC teams below U14. Not sure how that will be effective but clearly the club feel he can do the job. I think most people will agree that the best coach in the club is MD. He is knowledgeable, funny, pleasant to talk to and always engaging. The kids love him and so do the parents. Vastly different coach than TB and on another level. Unlike TB, MD can coach any age male or female. TB is limited to the younger kids because the older kids wouldn’t put up with his head games and nonsense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X