• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Surprisingly that ow team is very direct. Stick that in your yapper
    Not direct enough clown

Comment

Not direct enough clown
      Uh oh. Daddy has a booboo. Can i kiss it? The thin skinned oakwood parent i doth present. Way too direct. Not skilled enough. Same for that u15 team.

Comment

Uh oh. Daddy has a booboo. Can i kiss it? The thin skinned oakwood parent i doth present. Way too direct. Not skilled enough. Same for that u15 team.
        well considering it wasn't an OW parent, me thinks you doth look like a tool.

Comment

well considering it wasn't an OW parent, me thinks you doth look like a tool.
          Not the OP but doth protest too much?

- you only think you know

Comment

NEFC (King of NE) coming in town on Sunday. How will the almighty OW do in each age group. If you end up tied in two it will be a win IMO

Comment

NEFC (King of NE) coming in town on Sunday. How will the almighty OW do in each age group. If you end up tied in two it will be a win IMO
              Why do you care bozo?

Comment

Why do you care bozo?
                because he has to somehow make sense of why his daughter got cut

Comment

Well at least OW won't lose by double digits like some other NE clubs have.

Comment

Another loser parent that follows other clubs and wishes other kids fail. Wow, great role model dyckweed.

Comment

Another loser parent that follows other clubs and wishes other kids fail. Wow, great role model dyckweed.
                      Kind of like the classy parents at OW.

Comment

How was your weekend Oakwood?

Comment

Oakwood OPI this weekend - yippeee!

Comment

That is a big time college showcase.

Comment

let's get ready to buy sour patch kids from sunburn oakwood parents.

Comment

let's get ready to buy sour patch kids from sunburn oakwood parents.

Speaking of which ....

ALL OW Parents,

We still have plenty of snack-bar openings and garbage collection positions that need to be filled from Thursday through Monday at several sites. "Volunteering" is in your annual contract, so please get those spots filled ASAP (parents of top 3 kids need not worry, the one's that pay all of the bills and can't play HS will cover you).

-Rick and Dave

PS - Even if we are replacing your kid next year, you must volunteer as you did sign the contract. We will withhold your kid's player pass as long as we can if you do not comply!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X