Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's call this tha get your anger out thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's call this tha get your anger out thread!

There is so much anger built up with parents of every league, every club, every team...how about instead of infiltrating other threads with all of this worked up energy - you just release it here? Just a thought. Enjoy your day though people. We all have much to work towards in getting our kids to their end game. I wish you all much success and happiness throughout the journey!

Not a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not a bad idea
      what, DA?

Comment

I love soccer.....but i hate soccer: clubs, trainers, parents, leagues........

Comment

I love soccer.....but i hate soccer: clubs, trainers, parents, leagues........
          I hate everyone from Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut.

Cheers!

Comment

I hate parents who meddle, infiltrate, try to buddy up coaches and especially the ones who when all else fails "donate" a few thousand $$$ to the club to make sure little landon or mia is taken care of. I had no idea how prevalent this garbage was before we made the "jump" to club soccer. Makes town politics look tame.

Comment

I hate the haters hating the hate !!

Comment

No hate bro. I just go with the flow and don't get wrapped up in things that don't matter. Stop taking it so seriously and just enjoy your kids playing and having fun. It's over before you know it.

Comment

parents for many reasons
                  clubs that get all hot and heavy recruiting your kid to come to their club (because your kid so good) to play for them and then come the season your kid gets little playing time (with no explanation)

Comment

I hate that although I know gotsoccer points are awful, I still know exactly where my son's team ranks.

Comment

parents for many reasons
                      clubs that get all hot and heavy recruiting your kid to come to their club (because your kid so good) to play for them and then come the season your kid gets little playing time (with no explanation)
                      A version of this happened to my kid. Yes it is unfair etc etc but the only answer is to not dwell on it, and instead to have your kid work hard and make it indisputable that they should play. Talent does actually rise to the top. Coaches and clubs want to win. It may take them time to see it, but if the talent is there eventually they will. My child is in high school now, and this attitude, learned the hard way at u12 and u13 has paid off in spades.

Comment

Can’t stand when parents have control over a clubs decisions for the benefit of their own kid. Clubs should have standards and rules. When parents have influence over this is completely hurts the integrity of the club and ruins the trust.

Comment

Parent Admins that think they run the show and coaches that let them.

Comment

Parent Admins that think they run the show and coaches that let them.
                            Better clubs don't use parents to do anything other than arrange a team dinner at a tournament. Either the coach manages schedules and communications or a club staffer does.

Comment

Better clubs don't use parents to do anything other than arrange a team dinner at a tournament. Either the coach manages schedules and communications or a club staffer does.
                              What "better" clubs does this happen at? Every team from every club I've ever seen has a parent admin involved to some extent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X