Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    well, I don't want my kid playing around that CFC cesspool. 3 players a year go big time soccer. Most others pay full freight everywhere they go, even if committed. You can have your cesspool
    Sorry your kid got cut. There's always field hockey.

just showed your true colors.

Comment

i agree its all about the numbers
      CFC is the biggest club in the state
      u-12 they have 6+ teams of kids at an age group (way over 100 kids)
      they whittle down to around 60-80 kids through HS at an age group
      now how many on your commit list?
      compare the % to other clubs- they do less with more than any other club
      yes they get the lions share of the states top players- but realistically those kids could play anywhere and get offers- how do the next group of kids who arent stars fare?
      The entire pool of players shrinks from MS to HS. FSA has 3 teams per age group and how many of their players are recruited? Lower level clubs can barely get a handful of players recruited.

What is your point anyway? Top players want to play for the best option in their area. That is and has been CFC for quite some time. FSA has managed to squander the S+ acquisition and OW/GDA is mediocre.

Comment

CFC is the biggest. Why? Because it's known that the best players play there and the teams get the best college exposure from D1 schools. If the club performance on the field sucked and all their commits were to lower level schools, CFC wouldn't be the biggest club.

Not true about playing anywhere. It's a proven fact that ECNL gets them the best exposure. And being on a good ECNL team helps even more. Which club has historically had the better ECNL teams?
        The CFC dads also have the biggest circle jerk of any club in CT. They get together every month looking at the commit list and getting off in each other. It’s the CFC thing to do.

Comment

Maybe CFC dads would have an easier time seeing others in their circle jerk if they had lights

Comment

When you don’t have to worry about money, you don’t.

Comment

The CFC dads also have the biggest circle jerk of any club in CT. They get together every month looking at the commit list and getting off in each other. It’s the CFC thing to do.
              Maybe some people haven’t been around long enough to see the big picture.
              Girls Premier soccer was accelerated 20 years ago here in a specifically targeted marketing scheme to capture those that live vicariously though the lives of their early teen daughters . Capitalism at it’s finest. Brilliant execution. As long as there is a market , the platform will thrive, regardless of the validity of the perceived benifits.

Comment

Actually looking at your kid making a college commitment is a very CFC thing to do.

The only ones that get satisfaction from the "list" is the club owners

I've watched one of mine sit down and sign an NLI, its a nice feeling after the grind of club soccer.

I know you think your "circle jerk" line is pretty clever. There's only one person that finds it funny and they live in your house. So if you have a better platform and club for college exposure by all means let's hear it.

The only one circle jerking here is you, as you seem unhinged over kids soccer club that your own kid obviously doesn't play for.

Comment

Actually looking at your kid making a college commitment is a very CFC thing to do.

I've watched one of mine sit down and sign an NLI, its a nice feeling after the grind of club soccer.

I know you think your "circle jerk" line is pretty clever. There's only one person that finds it funny and they live in your house. So if you have a better platform and club for college exposure by all means let's hear it.

The only one circle jerking here is you, as you seem unhinged over kids soccer club that your own kid obviously doesn't play for.
                  Maybe it’s all true “in CT.”,

Comment

CFC daddies jerking off to commit listS is actually funny. Just because you climax at the sight of commit lists doesn’t mean that no other club gets kids in college. The knock in you guys is the fact that erections occur when you guys tAlk about commits. That’s why you guys all hate each other and the craziness on the sidelines gets worse every year. That’s great, your daughter signed an NLI, otherwise you probably would’ve killed her because you thought all this was an investment. Have fun at Goodwin college, I’m sorry Goodwin University.

Comment

This year it won’t be razor thin. This is the year FSA takes over Connecticut

Comment

That's been the claim every year since they got the patch and it's still never happened. It won't again this year

Comment

I believe FSA is playing CFC this weekend....

Comment

I believe FSA is playing CFC this weekend....
                            and? It's middle school soccer and CFC isn't really United until U14.

Comment

and? It's middle school soccer and CFC isn't really United until U14.
                              That’s middle school.

Comment

It was razor thin today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X