X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says the sheep who wears the mask...hahahah

If by wearing your mask you are safe don’t worry what I do!
    You really do think you are so woke or see things everyone else does not. You need to enlighten them and if they don't see it your way then they must be liberals or traitors to our country. The reality is you are a poorly educated moron with little to no understanding of anything so you try to compensate by flooding your FB with Alt right views and go around and post on soccer blogs to push more of your agenda which is completely feed to you by a very small group that you follow around like a sheep in the field.
    So who is the sheep...

Comment

or aholes who think it's ok to drive buzzed - no one will miss a drunk driver, but when the kill others that's the problem.
      Or the stinky female who never washes so covers her self in perfume not giving a rats for anyone else.

Comment

Condom
        Since the outbreak of the China flu, less than 1% of US population has test positive and .04% have allegedly died from it. That is 1 of every 2,800 Americans, mostly older who are dying anyways. of any number of conditions. Hospitalizations and deaths are not rising though it is spreading somewhat more through mostly younger population like any other virus. So let's remain paranoid, scared wearing masks, and keep the economy in the tank for as long as possible or at least until election day, after which, we will probably never hear about COVID again especially if Biden wins.

Comment

So wearing a mask is destroying the country? But using the department of justice as the president's personal attorney is cool? Or looking the other way on bounties against our american soldiers while doing the favor of trying to get your hero, Vladimir, back into the G-8 is ok?

Strange priorities. Or just a sheep following the dear cult leader.

You really do think you are so woke or see things everyone else does not. You need to enlighten them and if they don't see it your way then they must be liberals or traitors to our country. The reality is you are a poorly educated moron with little to no understanding of anything so you try to compensate by flooding your FB with Alt right views and go around and post on soccer blogs to push more of your agenda which is completely feed to you by a very small group that you follow around like a sheep in the field.
          So who is the sheep...

Comment

Since the outbreak of the China flu, less than 1% of US population has test positive and .04% have allegedly died from it. That is 1 of every 2,800 Americans, mostly older who are dying anyways. of any number of conditions. Hospitalizations and deaths are not rising though it is spreading somewhat more through mostly younger population like any other virus. So let's remain paranoid, scared wearing masks, and keep the economy in the tank for as long as possible or at least until election day, after which, we will probably never hear about COVID again especially if Biden wins.
            Again a sheep statement. You are a true moron to make this statement.

Comment

So wearing a mask is destroying the country? But using the department of justice as the president's personal attorney is cool? Or looking the other way on bounties against our american soldiers while doing the favor of trying to get your hero, Vladimir, back into the G-8 is ok?

Strange priorities. Or just a sheep following the dear cult leader.
              Didn't you learn the first time jerkoff? Russia hoax #2. Stupid MFER.

Comment

What was the first hoax? Because even the republican senate committee admitted that Russia interfered to help trump.

Comment

Luton wouldn't lie. Our military intelligence would though. And so would the British intelligence. I believe Putin who said it didn't happen. It must be a hoax.

Comment

Jimmy hat

Comment

So who is the sheep...
                      I never said I’m woke...the fools who say that think they are and are not.
                      I am highly educated, with an expensive education at that.
                      I’m not on Facebook, and assure you I know more of what is going on then you do.
                      I am not pushing an agenda.
                      You have no clue about me, my health, my anything.
                      so Before you again try to put me down in order to compensate your ignorant fears, please realize you have no right to tell me what to do, what to think, what to wear, what to do for my family.

Comment

As with seat belts, the government does have that right. Sorry to educate you

I’m not on Facebook, and assure you I know more of what is going on then you do.
                        so Before you again try to put me down in order to compensate your ignorant fears, please realize you have no right to tell me what to do, what to think, what to wear, what to do for my family.

Comment

As with seat belts, the government does have that right. Sorry to educate you
                          Show me where they have a right to make me wear a mask? They don’t.

Comment

Who was that masked man

Comment

You really are a moron, you may have received an education but you are not educated. The fact that science backs and supports the benefits of wearing a mask but yet you somehow know it is a big deep conspiracy by <insert political party or group here> proofs you are not more aware or have a better understanding of what is going on. It actually proves you are just a sheep, a moronic sheep but one either way.

Comment

You really are a moron, you may have received an education but you are not educated. The fact that science backs and supports the benefits of wearing a mask but yet you somehow know it is a big deep conspiracy by <insert political party or group here> proofs you are not more aware or have a better understanding of what is going on. It actually proves you are just a sheep, a moronic sheep but one either way.
                                Another ass*ole steps up from the back....who said I knew it was a big deep conspiracy? You need to make sh’t up again to make yourself feel better for wearing one? A sheep I am not, you on the other hand I can see are. I can also show you science that backs and supports not wearing one. Try again as$wipe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X