X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guaranteed not one will leave.
    The bigger guarantee though is that no one will come. Unless it’s specifically Brian’s recruit, guaranteed..... no one will come.

Comment

No one is leaving. Stop it.
      The Chosen Ones might not leave for reasons that speak for itself. But if RF gets the boot, and hopefully he does, then the whole trajectory of the team changes. Let’s see what happens.

Comment

The Chosen Ones might not leave for reasons that speak for itself. But if RF gets the boot, and hopefully he does, then the whole trajectory of the team changes. Let’s see what happens.
        He’s not going anywhere and no one is leaving. I’ll save you the suspense.

Comment

troll

Comment

I second that. The DOC is too much of a coward. “No one is leaving” remains to be seen. And guarantee still remains: No one will come unless they are a direct recruit of BB.

Comment

Leaving

The question i have is will those that claim they are happy leave if RF and BB are removed?

Comment

The question i have is will those that claim they are happy leave if RF and BB are removed?
                They are not being removed so need to even wonder. You living in la la land.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

He may not be going anywhere but people are leaving - no suspense there

Comment

He may not be going anywhere but people are leaving - no suspense there
                    You aren’t leaving. I repeat. No. One. Is. Leaving.

Comment

When are tryouts? May? Like all the other clubs?

I would imagine whether people have their kids come back will depend on how the team performs in the spring season. If the spring season is as much of a clown show as the fall was and the team does not perform well in the ECNL, I’m betting a few will have had it and leave, but only time will tell.

Comment

When are tryouts? May? Like all the other clubs?

I would imagine whether people have their kids come back will depend on how the team performs in the spring season. If the spring season is as much of a clown show as the fall was and the team does not perform well in the ECNL, I’m betting a few will have had it and leave, but only time will tell.
                        May.
                        I being honest. No one is leaving regardless of amount of wins/loses in spring.

Comment

For discussion purposes

What if the results of the survey show that people are very dissatisfied with the current coaches and the club removes both BB and RF. Then do you think people would stay or leave? or Does the coaches have zero impact on people because they just want ECNL.

Comment

Who’s the ********* that sounds like a child in complete denial that his mommy and daddy might be divorcing with your insistence that FF and BB aren’t going anywhere. You are screaming on the top of your lungs and putting cotton in your ears at the mere thought of it. It’s kinda scary.

Read and repeat: “FF and BB might not be here next year and I will be O.K.”

Comment

For discussion purposes

What if the results of the survey show that people are very dissatisfied with the current coaches and the club removes both BB and RF. Then do you think people would stay or leave? or Does the coaches have zero impact on people because they just want ECNL.
                              Oh clearly it’s the patch. Loyalty to BB and RF are only as strong as the power they hold. You really think anyone genuinely cares for these two? Zero impact is my vote.

Comment

Who’s the ********* that sounds like a child in complete denial that his mommy and daddy might be divorcing with your insistence that FF and BB aren’t going anywhere. You are screaming on the top of your lungs and putting cotton in your ears at the mere thought of it. It’s kinda scary.

Read and repeat: “FF and BB might not be here next year and I will be O.K.”
                                Because they aren’t going anywhere. Sorry if facts hurt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X