Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But not good enough friends to be part of the brd so their kid could play ecnl too without even trying out.
    Now it all makes sense. Nice to see RL parents being honest on here.

They hate this team because they thought they were left off it 2 years ago. And all this bashing is payback i assume. They know parents from the ecnl team so they can know when practices are cancelled or who shows up.

This thread has finally been figured out!

Comment

They hate this team because they thought they were left off it 2 years ago. And all this bashing is payback i assume. They know parents from the ecnl team so they can know when practices are cancelled or who shows up.

Agreed. This was my feeling all along.

Question is why is it so important for RL parents to have their kids on the ecnl team?

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

But we invited the RL parents into this thread by calling some out by name, and we let the cat out of the bag by not keeping our mouths shut about the BRD.

Comment

Good Morning our Mentality Of A Fourth Grader Minion Sheeple!!

Anyone find out why your coach bailed on your girls last night? And today at your therapy appointment, try and get to the bottom of why it is you are so obsessed with some RL league that you can’t seem to realize the reality that is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

You’ve pissed off a ton of people on here. The bullying you did months ago - has consequences.

Now, get back to us later today so we can continue playing “Where In The World Is Richard Finneyfrock.”

Comment

But we invited the RL parents into this thread by calling some out by name, and we let the cat out of the bag by not keeping our mouths shut about the BRD.
            But you’re an RL parent that just wrote that. Sorry don’t believe you now that RL parent came clean on here.

Comment

Good Morning our Mentality Of A Fourth Grader Minion Sheeple!!

Anyone find out why your coach bailed on your girls last night? And today at your therapy appointment, try and get to the bottom of why it is you are so obsessed with some RL league that you can’t seem to realize the reality that is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

You’ve pissed off a ton of people on here. The bullying you did months ago - has consequences.

Now, get back to us later today so we can continue playing “Where In The World Is Richard Finneyfrock.”
              *RL parents have pissed off a ton of people on here.

Comment

Yes, coach bailed on us last night. (Who does that?) And BB didn’t even have the decency to tell us he had the flu. My daughter was annoyed she had to practice with the crappy, lazy, wannabes 05 RL team. She knows she’s better than them and it was a waste of a night for her. I’m just being honest.

Comment

I love the minion that always writes “Agreed.” Makes my day.

Hey - do you agree FF is an a hole who cares nothing about our team?

Comment

In all seriousness. I’d like to know why he didn’t show up last night. Considering Brian lies to us, how can we find out and get a straight answer?

Please let’s be civil.

Comment

Yes, coach bailed on us last night. (Who does that?) And BB didn’t even have the decency to tell us he had the flu. My daughter was annoyed she had to practice with the crappy, lazy, wannabes 05 RL team. She knows she’s better than them and it was a waste of a night for her. I’m just being honest.
                      RL 06 bashing RL 05 now? What a shame. Should be on the same side.

Comment

So tommy “inspector clouseau” figured it all out. The very happy ECNL parents tell the RL parents when their coach doesnt show up and when practice is cancelled and then the RL parents post it on here. Lets assume for a second that this is true. Doesnt this also mean everything posted on here is also 100% true.

Comment

fC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

RL 06 bashing RL 05 now? What a shame. Should be on the same side.
                          Wow you can't leave it alone can you? Talk about being obsessed with the RL teams.

Comment

So tommy “inspector clouseau” figured it all out. The very happy ECNL parents tell the RL parents when their coach doesnt show up and when practice is cancelled and then the RL parents post it on here. Lets assume for a second that this is true. Doesnt this also mean everything posted on here is also 100% true.
                            Good points. People have repeatedly denied that anyone on the ecnl team is unhappy and they have called all of the things regarding RF being a no show and constant cancelled and rescheduled trainings and low participation as bring untrue. If nothing else, today we received confirmation from Tommy that it all is 100% true. Thank you Tommy.

Comment

Good points. People have repeatedly denied that anyone on the ecnl team is unhappy and they have called all of the things regarding RF being a no show and constant cancelled and rescheduled trainings and low participation as bring untrue. If nothing else, today we received confirmation from Tommy that it all is 100% true. Thank you Tommy.
                              In what post did this person put their name on it and confirm something?

Comment

For sure - pretty hard to believe everyone is 100% happy with a checked out head coach who provides zero feedback and is constantly canceling practices or not showing up, and the practices he’s does have are not very good. And pretty sure not everyone is happy with a dad coach who has zero qualifications to coach taking the place of the checked out head coach . And if anyone thinks the dynamic duo of BB and RF will help their Mia to play at a D1 level they are drinking some really strong Kool Aid. This team is a really good local level travel team but without the right training and coaching they will not progress to a great ECNL team. If your kids goal is to just play high school ball and be a really good high school player then this team is prefect. If the goal is D1 ball it ain’t happening just by being on an ECNL team. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but that is the truth. Go to PDA if you want D1 soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X