Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The "deal" isn't much of a deal and largely sets up back to where we were before. Also, it's only a "phase one" and if Trump doesn't like what China has done there won't be a phase two. In the meanwhile billions have been lost by American companies and farmers.
    Relationships that take years to build are now shattered and probably won't be rebuilt until trump is out of office (no one trusts him). US taxpayers have paid out over $25B in farm subsidies so that Trump wouldn't lose the rural vote. So. Much. Winning.

As for his getting things done? no wall, no healthcare, no infrastructure....He got a tax cut for the rich and has skyrocketed the nation's debt to historic levels (at a time when we should be paying it down). So yipppee he's making us more broke, just like he did in many of his failed businesses. The House has sent over dozens of bills to the GOP controlled Senate that Moscow Mitch won't even bring to a vote.
    considering that congress,more specifically the House, controls the purse strings
    who exactly has skyrocketed the debt?
    record UE =record taxes- stop spending Nancy

Comment

The "deal" isn't much of a deal and largely sets up back to where we were before. Also, it's only a "phase one" and if Trump doesn't like what China has done there won't be a phase two. In the meanwhile billions have been lost by American companies and farmers.
      Relationships that take years to build are now shattered and probably won't be rebuilt until trump is out of office (no one trusts him). US taxpayers have paid out over $25B in farm subsidies so that Trump wouldn't lose the rural vote. So. Much. Winning.

As for his getting things done? no wall, no healthcare, no infrastructure....He got a tax cut for the rich and has skyrocketed the nation's debt to historic levels (at a time when we should be paying it down). So yipppee he's making us more broke, just like he did in many of his failed businesses. The House has sent over dozens of bills to the GOP controlled Senate that Moscow Mitch won't even bring to a vote.
      USMCA- better than before Trump
      China deal-Better than before Trump
      Wall- more than before Trump
      economy- better than before Trump

a bunch of stuff seems to be better now than before

Comment

considering that congress,more specifically the House, controls the purse strings
        Nope.

For many cycles GOP blows up debt and deficit and Dems repair it ....sorry fact

Carter made progress on Nixon debt

Clinton balanced budget and paid down debt after reagan bush insolvency

Obama brought us out of w’s recession and reduced deficit

ONLY TWO PRESIDENTS TO PRESIDE OVER ANNUAL DEFICITS IN EXCESS OF A TRILLION.

BOTH REPUBLICANS

W

TRUMP

TRUMP AT RECORD 1.3 TRILLION.

^^^^^ fact 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

USMCA- better than before Trump [FACTS not in evidence as Senate hasn’t even passed into law]
          China deal-Better than before Trump [ Nope - ask the farmers ]
          Wall- more than before Trump [NOPE - replaces a couple miles and hasn’t it been sawed through already ]
          economy- better than before Trump [ eh metrics aren’t as good as obamas but he continues to benefit from the Obama economy ]

a bunch of stuff seems to be better now than before [NOPE you didn’t mention the increase in mass shootings and hate crimes perpetrated by trumps right wing white nationalist followers , worse air and wate FB quality etc ]
          1.3 trillion annual deficit better?

How’s progress paying off national debt ?

Gonna answer ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
          🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

You failed con ....keep pedaling though !

Comment

So that means the first couple Trump budget that set the trend fall
            On the shoulders of paul Ryan!!!!

After all you had the house , senate and WH!!!

Well done con. Well done .

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Fake News and BS:
              FYI, wall is getting built (you cant snap your fingers with the infinity gauntlet have a wall magically appear you dumb_ss). You can find dozens of sites to verify the progress.

I have Health care through my company as you probably do to....so stop the whiny BS.

The USA is riddled with paved roads, bridges, tunnels, train tracks, airports. I took a paved road to work today...God Bless Dwight D. Eisenhower (a REPUBLICAN) for establishing the Interstate Highway System in the 1950s!!!!! You liberal idiots probably hate Ike as well...just get over yourselves already.

Comment

Fake News and BS:
                FYI, wall is getting built (you cant snap your fingers with the infinity gauntlet have a wall magically appear you dumb_ss). You can find dozens of sites to verify the progress.
                I say no. I can’t find “dozens of sites”

You invoked this so if you can’t point us at these DOZENS of sites we conclude YOU LIE

^^^^ simple old school MAGA values. PROVE your claim big boy

Remember .....” DOZENS”

Now get busy

I have Health care through my company as you probably do to....so stop the whiny BS.
                Not everyone I care about does. Further, my faith requires that my fellow man be better cared for in this matter.

So F*** off

The USA is riddled with paved roads, bridges, tunnels, train tracks, airports. I took a paved road to work today...God Bless Dwight D. Eisenhower (a REPUBLICAN) for establishing the Interstate Highway System in the 1950s!!!!! You liberal idiots probably hate Ike as well...just get over yourselves already.
                Didn’t IKE specifically warn against the military industrial complex taking over ( as it has )?

Further, how is the infrastructure bill Trump has promised for 3 yrs....those bridges and roads need repair !!!!

Good luck con. In addition to the impeachment you may find his record is hard to defend ....especially while he’s acting like a slurring , drooling madman !!!!

Good luck !

Try to recall how HRC was portrayed when she had a pneumonia and olease antixipate how much tougher this campaign will be for you

I look forward to continued engagement here and elsewhere

Comment

Who sent you the agreement to read? Or may e you are quoting the wsj that said trump was rolling back existing tariffs. That’s fake news.

Anything we get from China is more then we had, so it is a win for the us. I ha ent heard a democratic politician denounce trump on his stance with China. It is just liberals like you who try to make an issue out of it either way. Tariffs and he is hurting us consumers, no tariffs, he caved to Chinese. News flash, inflation is tamed! Us consumer is driving our economy higher, record low unemployment. Oh, and guess what record unemployment means? More people with healthcare, healthcare not paid for by tax dollars. Guess what else record unemployment means? More people paying taxes and more money for social security and Medicare. Stick to teaching history or English. Leave finance markets to the big boys

Comment

Who sent you the agreement to read? Or may e you are quoting the wsj that said trump was rolling back existing tariffs. That’s fake news.

Anything we get from China is more then we had, so it is a win for the us. I ha ent heard a democratic politician denounce trump on his stance with China. It is just liberals like you who try to make an issue out of it either way. Tariffs and he is hurting us consumers, no tariffs, he caved to Chinese. News flash, inflation is tamed! Us consumer is driving our economy higher, record low unemployment. Oh, and guess what record unemployment means? More people with healthcare, healthcare not paid for by tax dollars. Guess what else record unemployment means? More people paying taxes and more money for social security and Medicare. Stick to teaching history or English. Leave finance markets to the big boys

Who sent YOU the agreement to read ?

Honestly man. You sound drunk. Go sleep your stupor off

Comment

To top off Trump's already bad week ( he's nearly impeached and a 16 year old girl beat him out for a prize he covets), SCOTUS agreed to hear arguments about Congress subpoening his tax returns 😆😆😆😆

Comment

To top off Trump's already bad week ( he's nearly impeached and a 16 year old girl beat him out for a prize he covets), SCOTUS agreed to hear arguments about Congress subpoening his tax returns 😆😆😆😆
                        “Just a normal kid in my eyes...hung out and smoked weed.”

Really, that is normal 13 year old behavior.? Smoke weed, rob and kill

https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/new-de...-tessa-majors/

So sad, good luck in prison shorty. Hope you find out that the pooper is a two way street

Comment

I say no. I can’t find “dozens of sites”

You invoked this so if you can’t point us at these DOZENS of sites we conclude YOU LIE

^^^^ simple old school MAGA values. PROVE your claim big boy

Remember .....” DOZENS”

Now get busy

Not everyone I care about does. Further, my faith requires that my fellow man be better cared for in this matter.

So F*** off

Didn’t IKE specifically warn against the military industrial complex taking over ( as it has )?

Further, how is the infrastructure bill Trump has promised for 3 yrs....those bridges and roads need repair !!!!

Good luck con. In addition to the impeachment you may find his record is hard to defend ....especially while he’s acting like a slurring , drooling madman !!!!

Good luck !

Try to recall how HRC was portrayed when she had a pneumonia and olease antixipate how much tougher this campaign will be for you

I look forward to continued engagement here and elsewhere
                          check with your faith on abortion nancy

Comment

he didnt lose to greta AOC did
                            AOC also got smoked in the house with 2 BS impeachment charges
                            and BORIS
                            trump was never up for it really

Comment

Trump's tax cuts dropped treasury revenues and - not surprisingly - have not delivered on the economic boost Trump promised. The only economist shocked by this is Larry Kudlow.
                              https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/us-t...ts-report.html

Comment

he didnt lose to greta AOC did
                                AOC also got smoked in the house with 2 BS impeachment charges
                                and BORIS
                                trump was never up for it really
                                Sorry Con, he was is in the Top 5. AOC never was (in no particular order)

Greta
                                Hong Kong Protestors
                                The Whistleblower
                                Trump
                                Nancy Pelosi

https://www.today.com/news/who-will-...rtlist-t169374

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X