Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now we know why they went after Flynn. Can you spell M I L I T A R Y I N D U S T R I A L C O M P L E X?

Washington Post: Top US officials repeatedly misled public about Afghanistan War
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/polit...ion/index.html

"Michael Flynn, the retired three-star Army general who briefly served as Trump's national security adviser, also provided candid thoughts on the war effort to interviewers, questioning in 2015 why officials were touting it as successful, according to the Post.

"From the ambassadors down to the low level, [they all say] we are doing a great job," Flynn told interviewers, the Post said. "Really? So if we are doing such a great job, why does it feel like we are losing?"

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And now we know why they went after Flynn. Can you spell M I L I T A R Y I N D U S T R I A L C O M P L E X?

Washington Post: Top US officials repeatedly misled public about Afghanistan War

"Michael Flynn, the retired three-star Army general who briefly served as Trump's national security adviser, also provided candid thoughts on the war effort to interviewers, questioning in 2015 why officials were touting it as successful, according to the Post.

"From the ambassadors down to the low level, [they all say] we are doing a great job," Flynn told interviewers, the Post said. "Really? So if we are doing such a great job, why does it feel like we are losing?"
      This is not real news...I mean do you really expect your politicians to always tell the truth?
      Can we always expect our politicians to bend the truth to suit there needs?
      These are the most bi-partisan comments i can make today. :)

Comment

This is not real news...I mean do you really expect your politicians to always tell the truth?
        Apparently the Washington Post and CNN do.

Comment

Lies, spin, over a trillion dollars wasted, and no strategy. They knew for 18 years and no one said a thing.

Comment

Lies, spin, over a trillion dollars wasted, and no strategy. They knew for 18 years and no one said a thing.
            I do recall someone saying there was no strategy during the Obama administration. Now do we see why Trump wants out?

Comment

I do recall someone saying there was no strategy during the Obama administration. Now do we see why Trump wants out?
              Bring the troops home. God Bless Donald TRUMP!!!!!

Comment

There you have the GOP voter ^. "Lying is ok, normal and that's ok by me." Of course, to them only one side lies, the GOP are all angels. Tell us con, when leaders really do need you to believe them, how will that happen if you assume they're always lying?

Comment

Bring the troops home. God Bless Donald TRUMP!!!!!
                  Must be why they're looking at putting another 15,000 in Saudi Arabia

Comment

Bloomberg says Trump would 'eat alive' the current Democratic field
                    https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/polit...ntv/index.html

Comment

There you have the GOP voter ^. "Lying is ok, normal and that's ok by me." Of course, to them only one side lies, the GOP are all angels. Tell us con, when leaders really do need you to believe them, how will that happen if you assume they're always lying?
                      Projecting again.

Comment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment, accusing President Donald Trump of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. CBS's Major Garrett discusses why it is significant that they did not charge Trump with bribery or extortion. Garrett said they backed off charges they seemed excited about last week because "they clearly don't believe they have the evidence to make that case stick."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ml?jwsource=cl

Comment

I'm not attacking any particular party with my statement. I'm attacking all parties. (we are all americans 1st right?)...sounds like there are people on this forum that are democrats 1st or Republicans 1st....(right now you are offended because you are a democrat 1st).

To answer your question, Its always better to deal with the devil you know, than the devil you don't know.

Comment

So
                            Another war started and prosecuted by the GOP didn’t turn out well. Shocking

Comment

I'm not attacking any particular party with my statement. I'm attacking all parties. (we are all americans 1st right?)...sounds like there are people on this forum that are democrats 1st or Republicans 1st....(right now you are offended because you are a democrat 1st).

To answer your question, Its always better to deal with the devil you know, than the devil you don't know.
                              Oh I see. So your “generic” prescription has the effect to keep the devil we know cranking away. You are certainly a Republican first otherwise you would be looking forward to the Senate trial to try to establish the truth.

Comment

Bloomberg says Trump would 'eat alive' the current Democratic field
                                https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/polit...ntv/index.html
                                ^^^^^ con LOVES an oligarch who can by elections ....

Bloomberg spent $79 million last few days more than all
                                Dem candidates combined since they announced .

So con is thrilled by that. Wants it just like Russia.....genuflect before your billionaire lords !

BTW what was Lavrov doing in oval today? Changing the batteries on the bugs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X